Plastic bullets in London?

Sponsored Links
What are you bothered about Joe? How do the Police maintain law and order then?

And the bullet 'may' cause fatalities, but i think you'll find rioters and other crims can also cause fatalities. The difference is ... it's guaranteed that the police won't start the fight !!!!

Sponsored Links
Sparky, Joe90 is an "argubot"... that's a bit of software deployed by the site owner to stimulate conversation... it's algorythm picks out the emotive clauses, and posts an antagonist response back.. the good thing is DIYnot do seem to have installed the 'humour' add-on... you'll notice Joe90 can be quite funny sometimes... although i think they made a mistake in choosing the "Frankie Boyle" version....

The other mistake they made was trying to give Joe a "human" persona.... the guitar videos on youtube are now not available... but what a mistake... he did Jim Reeves covers... but badly... thankfully you new forum members should never be exposed to that nonsense...!

Oh, and the Joe90 app... is 6'3" and 80 years old... so watch out when it falls over !! ;)

They'll shoot the black lads.

Looks like the black lads like a bit of shooting anyway. Unfortunately with real lead bullets.

..................................Sound of the mod going for his big key. :LOL:

MAde me laugh when it says....' the weapon has since been redesigned in an attempt to make it safer'.......

Well lets not make it too safe like, otherwise it won't be a deterant!

Hey Joe just for you theres going to be a limited edition run of plastic bullets, apparantly they're going to have a sucker on one end :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The rioters will start to use guns and bombs in retaliation and the coppers will die (no great loss there then). The streets will get uglier and tourists will stay away. Not very clever eh? Give the kids guaranteed jobs and boot out the migrants. That is the way to sort the problem.

The rioters will start to use guns and bombs in retaliation and the coppers will die (no great loss there then). The streets will get uglier and tourists will stay away. Not very clever eh? Give the kids guaranteed jobs and boot out the migrants. That is the way to sort the problem.
Joe (bot) that's a fault with the rioters surely? :eek: :eek:

Joe (bot) that's a fault with the rioters surely? :eek: :eek:

In fact Joe you are an idiot AGAIN... the only other alternative is to send all the coppers on special leave... and the rioters will take control... again !! You might want that Joe, but we don't.... none of us want that... in fact what we want is... if someone starts a riot they get a "plastic" bullet fired at them, and they risk death !! That's what we want !!

And when that happens, the police will be issued with live ammunition , and orders to shoot back. Haven't you noticed,, the American police are armed and do shoot back, but tourists flock to the US in droves every year. Law abiding people have nothing to fear from armed police, but I suppose that's lost on you. ;) ;) ;)

No. Create an underclass and that underclass will always give you grief.

Vive la revolution.

I'd rather give a job to an imigrant, than to a British benefit scrounging person who decides its fun to riot and cause distruction to his own country!!!!

I'd rather give a job to an imigrant, than to a British benefit scrounging person who decides its fun to riot and cause distruction to his own country!!!!

If you were a young black man with no hope of ever getting work you would have done the same. Create an underclass at your peril.

Sponsored Links
Back