PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why is Boris named Alexander? Did his parents intend him to be a Greek emperor?

Alexander is a fairly common name in Britain, Keir isn't. Just wondering why they called him that.

Alexander is a fairly common name in Britain, Keir isn't. Just wondering why they called him that.

Just looked it up; his parents are Labour party supporters and named him after Keir Hardy.

Bet they were a fun family.

Sponsored Links
Keir, not Kier.

Why is he called Keir anyway? Did his parents intend him to be Labour leader? He is only the second person called Keir that I've ever heard of.
Keir Rodney Starmer was born in Southwark, London, on 2 September 1962[5][6] and grew up in the small town of Oxted in Surrey.[7][8][9] He was born second of the four children of Josephine (née Baker), a nurse, and Rodney Starmer, a toolmaker.[9][10][11] His mother had Still's disease.[12][13] His parents were Labour Party supporters, and named him after the party's first parliamentary leader, Keir Hardie.[14

You know very well he wont be sacked, or at least I will be gobsmacked if he is. It's one law for them and a different law for us.

You're going to be disappointed. Parliament rose for the Whitsun recess this week. Do keep up Himmy.
Yes, sorry, meant a week on Wednesday, But there's no need to be rude.
upload_2020-5-23_11-13-39.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006nldz/broadcasts/upcoming

Not that I'm likely to watch it anyway.

Last edited:
wonder if they both made this 250 mile journey without stopping at a service station for a pee ?
And he knew he was infected before travelling, as that was apparently the sole reason for travelling (to get his kid looked after)

not only should he be sacked he should be charged with endangering the public.

You know very well he wont be sacked, or at least I will be gobsmacked if he is. It's one law for them and a different law for us.

The tw@t should be made to "man" one of the three lecterns on the five o'clock show, and made to squirm.

They should even drop the remote questioning for this one, and let (socially - distancing) members of the press be there in person..... :evil:(y)

The man is an odd ball. For instance he seems to see genomics as genetics including it's bad aspects which proved to be stupid years ago.

An example of his spouting
https://dominiccummings.com/tag/iq/

Notice use of this science to predict the bank crash. A study might find several such predictions from all sorts including Labour wanting to introduce bank legislation. This particular one suites his argument. To be honest I think he lacks experience of dealing with academics or is furthering his own ends. In some respects academics are similar to business. Research is their source of income and like all they want to keep it. This is why things such as he mentions crop up - miss use of statistics but the person who wants to find that wants too find problems and push their own ideas. That can influence the results and may be just as bad as what is being criticised.

Seems to me the man is dangerous. Ideas can be so new that no one has the faintest idea of if they are any good at all. I some cases only the person who came up with it understands it. All seek fame in their field.

The tw@t should be made to "man" one of the three lecterns on the five o'clock show, and made to squirm.

Cummings is an unpleasant sociopath, he wouldnt care.

he wont get sacked because Johnson relys on him. Cummings understands how to manipulate the public, he knows the strategies of misinformation, dead cats, simplistic slogans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back