PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..
out loud @ the lwr pontificating and stressing over a clever government advisor.

Sponsored Links
The modeller seems to have done a remarkably accurate job. :) Stress and success probably increases the need for sex.

The dubious part is the reasons for the approach taken. Was it the behaviourists or some other reason?

Sponsored Links
Matt Hancock
"I know how ill coronavirus makes you. It was entirely right for Dom Cummings to find childcare for his toddler, when both he and his wife were getting ill"

Suella Braverman
"Protecting one’s family is what any good parent does. The
@10DowningStreet
statement clarifies the situation and it is wholly inappropriate to politicise it."

Rice Pudd
"Caring for your child is obviously reasonable. Surely any parent of a three year old would want to ensure they are safe at all times. Politically motivated attacks on a good father are discreditable."

Michael Fish
"Caring for your wife and child is not a crime"

EYsYyROX0AE5JAr

“We were simply keen to visit Durham, with its famous castle and cathedral which has a 66m spire”

EYth9DRWoAAsa1Z

:) :) Get rid of Cummins ???????????????

Good grief. He is the only possible way we will avoid being heavily dosed with the usual Tory establishment doctrine.

LOL Not that his will be any better but at least it leaves a slight chance for change augmented by Boris being seen as a bit of a lefty.

:cry: I don't hold out much hope though.

I can't see any defence god him. Surely they could have found a safe haven for his child. If he's sacked then Stephen Kinnock must be sacked and thst would be a great shame..

Thanks to BBC reporting he does have some scope to do what he did. The distance is dubious and complicated by an article his wife wrote about them both being ill within a couple of days of each other.

The argument is both parents being ill and unable to look after the child. The guide does allow for that but relatives supposedly dropped off food at his door when he isolated there................ If he couldn't arrange for that in London no one could. The child may have been infected as well making things even more difficult.

:) Then for a laugh the beeb had a left and a right wing reporter talk about it and argue with each other. Very subtle piece of reporting in my view.

Thanks to BBC reporting he does have some scope to do what he did. The distance is dubious and complicated by an article his wife wrote about them both being ill within a couple of days of each other.

The argument is both parents being ill and unable to look after the child. The guide does allow for that but relatives supposedly dropped off food at his door when he isolated there................ If he couldn't arrange for that in London no one could. The child may have been infected as well making things even more difficult.

Great angle, go for the sympathy vote.
Good old Dom.(y)

Great angle, go for the sympathy vote.
Good old Dom.(y)

I'm more inclined to think he should be locked in The Tower and beheaded when it's convenient. ;) I was never one for half measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back