Prisons

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
I was just saying that if you get life you should be gassed.

You keep going on about gassing people...are you not aware that the Earth's natural resources are in decline? We're going to have enough energy shortages without letting any Tom, Dick or Harry becoming an "executioner" and using up our precious gas supplies.

gcol said:
The executioner shouldn't care one way or the other.

Yes I would gladly do the gassing - in fact I would be knocking on the window smiling and waving at them as they were choking.

Let me know when you've got your story straight and I'll have another look.

Sponsored Links
What could be done is to make life in prison so un-pleasant that a prison sentence becomes a real deterent to being caught.

Some "lads" consider prison to be a holiday from home life. Try to make prison harsh enough to be apunishment and the civil liberties do gooders cry for fair play and human rights for prisoners.

If a person commits a crime against another person or their property then the criminal did not respect the civil rights of their victim so why on earth should the criminal expect to continue to enjoy civil right while in prison.

Police will investigate corruption in football !!

There we go folks, an excellent use of manpower funded by us of course, the actual taxpayers... nice for the 'Police hierarchy' with all that media attention...

I wondered why they had no time to investigate the stolen wheels mentioned hereabouts.
:confused:

hermes said:
gcol said:
The executioner shouldn't care one way or the other.

Yes I would gladly do the gassing - in fact I would be knocking on the window smiling and waving at them as they were choking.

Let me know when you've got your story straight and I'll have another look.
I didn't say I would be a good executioner, just that I could do it. Markie can do it when I'm on holiday. ;)

empip said:
Police will investigate corruption in football !!
I dont like football, never have and never will. Football is a sport. A hobby. Not a career. Not a business. Money shouldn't be an issue in sport. At school did your football team buy players from other schools? No. So why should MANCHESTER united consist of players from other countries and other cities? Its ridiculous.

Back on topic, this country needs a tougher justice system. I reported someone to the police in january, for common assault inside our shop. No staff were involved. Both parties were interviewed and CCTV footage recovered. The assailant got a "conditional discharge". IE if he keeps out of the way of the police he's got away with it. FFS, why did i bother??

gcol said:
masona said:
gcol said:
masona said:
gcol said:
No that would make me an executioner.
It's no difference is it? An executioner is a murderer.
Murder is the unlawful killing of someone. If you're an executioner it's lawful.
So that make you a murderer, you're agreeing for the executioner to murder on your behalf(?)
That doesn't make you a murderer - you're not following what I wrote.... murder is unlawful killing, execution is lawful killing. The executioner shouldn't care one way or the other. What I was saying though is that I COULD gas lifers without a second thought. I don't understand what the problem is. :confused:
Okay, it doesn't matter if it's unlawful or lawful, the execution is a murderer on behalf of those to agree with the death penatly. Executions is an uncivilized society, irreversible and is not a deterrent to murder crime.

Did you know it costs far more to execute a person than to keep them in prison for life?

masona said:
gcol said:
masona said:
gcol said:
masona said:
gcol said:
Murder is the unlawful killing of someone. If you're an executioner it's lawful.
So that make you a murderer, you're agreeing for the executioner to murder on your behalf(?)
That doesn't make you a murderer - you're not following what I wrote.... murder is unlawful killing, execution is lawful killing. The executioner shouldn't care one way or the other. What I was saying though is that I COULD gas lifers without a second thought. I don't understand what the problem is. :confused:
Okay, it doesn't matter if it's unlawful or lawful, the execution is a murderer on behalf of those to agree with the death penatly. Executions is an uncivilized society, irreversible and is not a deterrent to murder crime.

Did you know it costs far more to execute a person than to keep them in prison for life?
Why?

i kinda admire the muslim way of dealing with criminals and their victims. the authorities allow the victims family the choice of punishment meted out to the perp'.

this is within the guidelines of 'eye for an eye'. if he murdered your loved one then he gets to die too.

also thieves get their left hand chopped off. do it again, and you loose the right hand too.

try thieving with no hands.

peado's should be castrated in prison. full stop. with no anaesthetic.:cool:

very barbaric and brutal, but hey, it's certainly more of a deterrent than what we have here.

Is execution a good enough deterent they executed Charles 1 but we still got royalty.

masona said:
gcol said:
masona said:
gcol said:
masona said:
gcol said:

Murder is murder, execution is execution.
If you can show me evidence that it's cheaper to keep someone in jail for life then I might change my mind.

Sponsored Links
Back