Register to vote

Sponsored Links
Anyhow, back on topic, I would not trust my future to the whims of fickle gullible students and teens.

Wasn't that the SNP's plan in getting the 16 year old's vote?

I would not trust my future to the whims of fickle gullible students and teens.
No. You'd rather have that decided by people who are likely to be dead in 5 years and will be unaffected by the decisions they made a year ago.

Not very forward looking Woods.

Sponsored Links
No. You'd rather have that decided by people who are likely to be dead in 5 years and will be unaffected by the decisions they made a year ago.

Not very forward looking Woods.

Again, this is about the general election. Corbyn's lies and wild unrealistic spending plans would have affected everyone badly quite soon after he got into power, and his longer term plans would be felt for years to come. A double whammy for the young and old.

Again, this is about the general election. Corbyn's lies and wild unrealistic spending plans would have affected everyone badly quite soon after he got into power, and his longer term plans would be felt for years to come. A double whammy blessing for the young and old.

Sorted.

Blimey

get a bunch of snow flake student types to decide a government :LOL: the I want some thing for nothing brigade .

Let the tax payer fund there Art, Drama, dance , music courses at university ;) The only course most of em need is a course in common sense :LOL:

Jeez some of the dead beats we have had around here asking for a job :LOL: I doubt they could find there **** ends in the dark with both hands & a torch

We work in 4 schools on a regular basis. One school they have 2 full time medical nurses , they have to be on hand when the poor dears come back from a cross country run thermal blankets , hot drinks (14/15 year old boys ) at the ready :LOL: shoulder to cry on , all future corbinista's :LOL:

Blimey we were there one day when some poor soul had to be carried up to sick bay , as he got a wax crayon stuck up his bum :LOL::LOL: onre of them large wax crayons ;)

He will go far :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back