Started My Diet...

Sponsored Links
only 2 off this week.
didn't get slimmer of the week, but I did win the raffle :) so more free food.. :) ;)

:D Well done.

It might take a while but keep going.

Sponsored Links
2 is more than 1.

Keep it up CJ.

(The weight loss Diane!!!... The weight loss!) :rolleyes:

ok....that was thursday....this is monday.....and it took me all that time to work that one out!!!...........i knew it was weightloss....what kinda gal do you take me for????...... :rolleyes:

Go get 'um Coljack, you are doing great. Keep it up mate - and the weight loss too ;) :LOL: :LOL:

diane1

A gal with her head in the clouds thinking about the weekend? ;)
Check your message box.

OK, to keep on topic, (that will start Col salivating, thinking about chocolate! :LOL: ), good luck with this weeks weigh in Col.
Just remember every little helps. Good Luck mate. ;)

another week, another weigh in and another update..

lost another 2lbs this week, still not as much as I'd like.

Congrats ColJack!

I'm just coming off a diet having lost over 2 and a half stone since the start of the year - and more importantly 20cm around the waist. (I've still got a bit of a beer belly, but I was starting to look a bit gaunt and hollow cheeked so I decided to pack it in as I was half a stone under my original target.)

I did the alternate day fasting diet, where you eat normally one day and cut your calorie intake down drastically the next - theory being your metabolism can't adapt to reduced food intake fast enough.
I'm not sure it worked like it was supposed to for me as I was losing just over 1lb a week by having only 500 calories on a fast day, but at the end of the day I lost weight slowly and surely.

Much happier this week, no cheating at all and back up to the big numbers from when I started..
-8.5lbs this week... woohoo!!!..

Sponsored Links
Back