Started My Diet...

Another week, another weigh in...

Lost 5.5lbs this week, bringing the total to 23.5lbs in 4 weeks.. not bad going I think :)

I was surprised since I've been ill and "cheated" a little bit.. ( fish in batter from the chip shop, chicken kebab meat from the chip shop.. and lots of strepsils, lockets, halls, soothers etc, all full of sugar.. )

All this with not a single calory counted, not a portion weighed nor a point calculated... got to love Slimming World... :)

Sponsored Links
( fish in batter from the chip shop, chicken kebab meat from the chip shop.. and lots of strepsils, lockets, halls, soothers etc, all full of sugar.. )

now that is my type of diet.....

Blimey, Harry ( Geraint ) Secombe has been re born :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Let's hope he doesn't sing - if you get more than three of them, you get a bl00dy choir ;)

Not meaning to put a 'downer' on things, but an interesting question that seems to have been missed in this thread, is........

After losing a 19 stone target weight, what do you do with the excess skin ????????

I know excess skin is far less of a worry than fat, but just wondered if you had thought about it coljack...????
Just genuinely interested.

I was surprised since I've been ill and "cheated" a little bit.. ( fish in batter from the chip shop, chicken kebab meat from the chip shop.. and lots of strepsils, lockets, halls, soothers etc, all full of sugar.. )

Imagine what you would have lost if you had taken this diet seriously.

On the occasion I want to drop a few pounds that's what I do, drop the bad carbs and restrict the good carbs to during the day, rather than have them with the evening meal with plenty of water, helps both detox and the metabolic rate!

After losing a 19 stone target weight, what do you do with the excess skin ?

Depends how flexible and elasticated the skin is, some times your lucky and stretch marks are not visible or minimal.

Exercise and toning up during the diet will help decrease this, but not always a 100%.

Then it's a tummy tuck etc... if vanity is calling!

From small acorns, mighty oaks grow.

Well done Col, keep up the good work.

Sponsored Links
Back