Started My Diet...

Sponsored Links
lost 8 1/2 pounds this week... wooohoo!!!..
Wow, keep it up, no meant keep it down :)

Let me know when you feel happy with your ideal weight, can give you another diet plan which will stop you being hungry and you won't put on weight again, good luck

You guys should try fasting, no food or drink all day, only eat in the evenings! works wonders!

You guys should try fasting, no food or drink all day, only eat in the evenings! works wonders!

And damage your kidneys in the process. Especially, when at sunset you go and stuff your face and drink a gallon of booze (as they do for their ifta in UAE).

Sponsored Links
Keep it up CJ :D

Worst thing you can do. You need to keep feeding the fire in your tummy every couple of hrs with the right food or your body will think it is starving and shut down the metabolism.

i dont drink booze so thats a none issue for me.

Its also down to what you eat when the sun sets. If you stick to fruit, veg, healthy meals your fine. Obviously if you eat loads of oily, fatty foods you'll probably end up gaining weight!

Good luck Col.

It's a long road ahead, but looks like you made a good start this week.

Good luck with it
Dan

Bad idea, main problem blood sugar levels and hypoglycemia, not good for anyone, whether your on weight loss diet or not.

If your after forgiveness and it floats your boat, but not a healthy option.

GUTTED!!!

only lost a pound this week...

they recon that my body has gone into starvation mode.. stupid body, I'm not an Ethiopian orphan you know... :rolleyes:

Better loosing 1 lb than none at all.

Think of it as loosing 9.5 in 2 weeks. That's good going.

Do you know anyone with a Wii Fit that they are bored of and would lend to you? Quite addictive to begin with.

Better loosing 1 lb than none at all.

Think of it as loosing 9.5 in 2 weeks. That's good going.

Do you know anyone with a Wii Fit that they are bored of and would lend to you? Quite addictive to begin with.

:( the Wii fit balance board has an upper weight limit of about 23 stone!...

I don't know what they tell you at these clubs but just in case they don't,
get to record ever calorie you eat. It will apart from seeing a weeks intake on a table reveal what you're doing to yourself.

Record your daily walking mileage and every week go a little further.

Good luck CJ!

GUTTED!!!

only lost a pound this week...
im amazed that they still weigh people!!.....weight fluctuates by several pounds in a day anyway!...the newest guide lines say to use measurements instead!....
video not aimed at anyone....just ROFL funny!!.... :LOL:

That's normal! My weight is up and down during the day as much as 4-5lbs

Stop worrying, you're going the right direction, IMO it's best to only weigh yourself fortnight or once a month. I know that's not possible with slimming clubs

Sponsored Links
Back