STAY ALERT

You do understand how British politics works don't you mottie? Please tell me all the smugness of 'winning' and 'you lost, get over it' has faded from your memory so quickly? Please tell me that you don't think Boris should be scrutinised or criticised, surely?

You voted for Bozza boyo - own it. Get Brexit done, lol.
Like I said, easy to criticise but reluctant to offer a credible alternative. Remind me again who Bozza's alternatives were in the election just last year and what they are doing now.

Sponsored Links
easy to criticise
It can be yes. Sir Kier however is (so far) doing credible job. Bozza is the one making it easy.
No matter how many times you moan about the alternative politicians losing to the Tories mottie, it won't change the fact that we have a national crisis and the Tories in charge. Get used to a lot more criticism and scrutiny.

You 'won' remember. Get Brexit Done, lol.

SKS is coming across very well in PMQ, which is only to be expected from a (clearly) very intelligent, and legally-trained, person.
The current HoC is also providing a very good backdrop; sparsely-occupied, so it is more like a courtroom than the playground it usually is.
Perhaps when / if this CV p!zzes off for good, we might see a change for the better, in the way we do "politics" and "government".

It can be yes. Sir Kier however is (so far) doing credible job. Bozza is the one making it easy.
No matter how many times you moan about the alternative politicians losing to the Tories mottie, it won't change the fact that we have a national crisis and the Tories in charge. Get used to a lot more criticism and scrutiny.

Keir Starmer can be as credible as he wants, but the reason Labour lost the last election, apart from shifting too far to the left, was because they pandered to the London liberal elite and betrayed their core voters in the Northern heartlands, 'leave' voting country.

His cabinet today consists entirely of remainers. It's fair to say some people never learn.

Sponsored Links

Lol? Lol? Brexit and the current pandemic are two separate issues. You and your ilk seem to be rubbing your hands with glee that the party that was chosen to take us out of the EU have suffered thousands of deaths on their watch. Yes, in hindsight they have made mistakes. I don’t expect them to be perfect, nobody is, but they are mistakes that could have been made by any party in power so shame on the lot of you for using it as an opportunity to mix a global pandemic up with the U.K. leaving the EU - it just shows what bitter, twisted load of bad losers you all are. Do you really think if Labour or Lib Dem had won the election and prevented us from leaving the EU that they would have handled this pandemic any better?

FYI, Lol is not an acronym I’d expect to see used when there’s over 32,000 people dead in the U.K. and 32,000 families missing a loved one. Shame on you.

Keir Starmer can be as credible as he wants, but the reason Labour lost the last election, apart from shifting too far to the left, was because they pandered to the London liberal elite and betrayed their core voters in the Northern heartlands, 'leave' voting country.

His cabinet today consists entirely of remainers. It's fair to say some people never learn.
Great speech, rousing. Not interested though. Tell that to the Labour voters.(y)

I do like watching PMQ now though. Fun watching BHS and Bozza squirm.

FYI, Lol is not an acronym I’d expect to see used when there’s over 32,000 people dead in the U.K. and 32,000 families missing a loved one.
Weirdo. Why would you lol (laugh out loud) at that?o_O

I used it after 'Get Brexit Done' logo.

Shame on you laughing at thousands of deaths boyo.

Gosh, you are VERY bitter about everything to do with this government aren’t you? Some people on here with the same bitter feelings are leaving the country because of those feelings - no names of course, data protection and all that. :whistle: Why don’t you consider joining them? You could be gone by June 30th. (y)
tedious_picking.JPG

Was talking to my mum today. No one , not even the govt. cares if any of us die. Each of us is just a number on a spreadsheet.

Sponsored Links
Back