STAY ALERT

Keir Starmer can be as credible as he wants, but the reason Labour lost the last election, apart from shifting too far to the left, was because they pandered to the London liberal elite and betrayed their core voters in the Northern heartlands, 'leave' voting country.

His cabinet today consists entirely of remainers. It's fair to say some people never learn.

Depends-On-The-Dealers.

London Liberals is irrelevant and figment of your imagination. They are not Liberals. Liberalism is a mix of nothing that makes much sense especially compared with Labour.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

What the Tories intend to do now is the same as the Blare/Brown aims. Many areas of the country need it people who think it's just the north are living in cuckoo land.

Corbyn's mistake was not explaining well enough ;) but given what a lot of the public seem to expect from politics, all nice and simple when it isn't that must be tricky and rather unusual. Privatisation in some areas is not producing what it is intended to do - price control via competition. He wasn't saying all just some. Also some lacking the efficiency privatisation is supposed to provide. Plus ever increasing debt levels in some areas. He's also saying that no private company can do what is needed as costs are too high and a lot would need borrowing who ever did it. Gov costs in that area are much lower than business. The end user pays for it. Also dividends and any tax that is is collected. Tax collected figures rather highly in reports on why privatisation is a good idea. Who pays it us - indirect taxation from what are near monopolies in real terms. They can charge what they like.

If done there are indications that state ownership wouldn't be as it usually is. More like what Brown did in some areas - out of political control. It wouldn't surprise me if this lot went in the same direction in some way or the other.

:( Personally I will never forgive Blare for the M6 toll road while mentioning a new free motorway for the SE. That's politics though, aims fine but reality can differ in rather unexpected ways.

Sponsored Links
His cabinet today consists entirely of remainers. It's fair to say some people never learn.

ha ha ha

when Johnson and cronies get to the end of this year and transition period ends, they will have run out of road.
the brexit lies will fall apart -buffoon ramped up anti EU rhetoric to enrage the rabid brexiteers like you, but in the real world this country needs and wants a close relationship with Europe and the EU to avoid economic damage.

with a Covid recession looming, saving the economy will become far more important than getting back some mythical sovereignty. And guess what, the people with actual knowledge of the EU, ie like remainers will become needed.

Sponsored Links
That is the TOP notch of simplifications!!!!!

Can't be expected to type pages about it so in some respects it is a simplification but factually true. Big problem though - politicians never ever explain things in minute detail but they did fully cost it and that aspect was never questioned by anyone. It's pretty simple really. A pot of money and things can be moved around and re arranged.

Tory plans - either an awful lot of foreigners finish up owning investments in the country or they borrow. Investments generally require borrowing who ever does it.

Does anyone propose a boycott of Europe?

Filly yearns longingly for the heady days of The Empire and waits anxiously for the demise of Germany to the benefit of triumphant Bozza-roused, Brexit chest beaters.

Poor dribbling old gammon.

There's loads of fraud going on. Mate lives next door to a window fitter who said he's furloughed, but drives off in his van most days to jobs. He's also the sort of person that moans about the welfare state being too generous.

I bet there's going to be lots of stories after about people getting caught for fraud.

I know of 1 or 2 myself

Except the risks to MPs avg age = frigin old is about 10-20 times the risk to kids.

But kids are carriers and spreaders, and have parents and grandparents who will catch it from them, and will die.
School is the perfect breeding ground for all viruses.
More people will die if schools open now, we might be passed the peak, but only just. And the schools are not ready - at least, the 2 my kids go to are not, they've told us so this week.

But kids are carriers and spreaders, and have parents and grandparents who will catch it from them, and will die.
School is the perfect breeding ground for all viruses.
More people will die if schools open now, we might be passed the peak, but only just. And the schools are not ready - at least, the 2 my kids go to are not, they've told us so this week.

Look at the data :
As long as the old are shielded the risk, is incredibly low. Children not only seem largely immune, they are less likely to pass it on. Children, their parents and probably most of their teachers account for <2% of deaths.

Picture3.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 38
Sponsored Links
Back