STAY ALERT

Sponsored Links
But kids are carriers and spreaders, and have parents and grandparents who will catch it from them, and will die.
School is the perfect breeding ground for all viruses.
More people will die if schools open now, we might be passed the peak, but only just. And the schools are not ready - at least, the 2 my kids go to are not, they've told us so this week.

Apocalypse NOW!
What a lot of ******!

Sponsored Links
Look at the data :
As long as the old are shielded the risk, is incredibly low. Children not only seem largely immune, they are less likely to pass it on. Children, their parents and probably most of their teachers account for <2% of deaths.

.View attachment 192475

Less likely, yes, but not immune. I am 46, I caught it from my 10 year old son, who caught it from other kids at school.

How do you shield a vulnerable person with children, while telling them to take their children to school?

Less than 2% of deaths, so around 600 so far. That's 600 parents, grand parents, brothers, wives, husbands. Your opinion might be different if you lost a relative who had been infected by a child.

Can anybody tell us the point of sending the kids back to school? What will it achieve, other than increasing the speed at which we get "herd immunity".

Visited 3 schools yesterday. All of whom. Need to install out side hand washing facility's

All had some children in class and have had since this caper started

Visited 3 schools yesterday. All of whom. Need to install out side hand washing facility's

All had some children in class and have had since this caper started

And?

Sorry your link to your source is your spreadsheet, not to any verifiable source.
I say again, your pie chart does not indicate what it represents, deaths due to Covid, deaths where Covid is present, deaths where Covid tested positive, etc.
It just says "involving Covid"
Also, your spreadsheet mentions "includes non-residents". What does this mean?

My comment was not about sacrificing old people, it was about deaths (of all ages) being less important than the economy.
If children are allowed to mingle, and their transmission rate is equal to adults, (and the jury is still out on that one) increased number of deaths is more or less inevitable. The R rate will probably go back over 1.
My source is from the ons website, it comes up when you click the link. All I did was convert to a pie chart and consolidate the gender.
Eventually the government will need some tax income to fund the NHS, job retention, schools, care of the elderly etc. Its not economy vs saving lives its very much a necessary engine to fuel critical services.

And?
Is that all you have to say????
........ Transam is a key worker..... A hero....... No Transam and people like him, then there is no schools,.... No Hospitals...... No water gardens........ Hopefully we will all come out of this and realise who's important..... The likes of Trans. The bin collecters the nurses..... Care workers.... Andy Clearing your drains..... Van drivers.....
Electricians..... Cleaners..... Bus drivers....fruit and veg pickers..... We would be ****ed without them all.....

Fu ck Gary Lineker... fu ck Piers Morgan fu ck... Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen... fu Victoria Beckham fu ck... Russell Brand and that slag Jo Brand.... Sam Smith.... Fu ck Jonathan Woss..... Fu Lorraine Kelly..... And all who sails on her. Michael McIntyre and that fu cking Eddie Izzard. That **** David Mitchell
And James O"brian...

All useless

Is there anymore..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back