STAY ALERT

But were made.
As I said earlier, some "obsess" over some things; some, over other things.
Me? Watching Himmy's latest nom de plume desperately trying to deny its true identity.

Himmy? Desperately trying to obfuscate, when exposed, rattled, or their mistakes are highlighted.

(y)
You do seem to obsess over inferences that were not made, and minutia.
You are now conflating other issues in order to seen to be correct. Soooo Himmy.
If you can't prove your point, make other allegations, drag in other issues, suggest other 'mistakes'. Soooo Himmy.

Sponsored Links
But were made.
As I said earlier, some "obsess" over some things; some, over other things.
Me? Watching Himmy's latest nom de plume desperately trying to deny its true identity.

Himmy? Desperately trying to obfuscate, when exposed, rattled, or their mistakes are highlighted.

(y)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Really is only one like him - thank the lord!!

Just don't mention racism...

Sponsored Links
Please continue to discuss what I did and didn't say, mean, imply, etc.
It does seem to be contagious, (like other flu epidemics :rolleyes:) this obsessing about minutia, or taking inferences that were not intended.
FWIW, I understood what you meant, it is transmitted like the flu, the illness starts off like the flu and for most it is very similar to the flu. The rub is, for some the body has a strange weird/allergic reaction to it and it then develops into something far more sinister.

Himmy ! can someone explain ?
A user who keeps coming back under several names despite being banned. Going from what others have said, this is over several years!

He will start an argument out of nothing (troll like), quite personal, quite threatening at times, likes taking screen grabs of conversations (weird) and will never ever admit he is wrong. Ever, not once. Ever. Ever ever ever! :LOL:
He's tiresome!

A user who keeps coming back under several names despite being banned. Going from what others have said, this is over several years!

He will start an argument out of nothing (troll like), quite personal, quite threatening at times, likes taking screen grabs of conversations (weird) and will never ever admit he is wrong. Ever, not once. Ever. Ever ever ever! :LOL:
He's tiresome!
Sounds exactly like Brigadier! :LOL:
There are no "similar circumstances" (barring the Black Death and the "Spanish Flu", the latter predating the WHO by about thirty years, meaning it could not have similarly advised numerous countries.) Therefore , I have to say that

(y)
Your use of "other" was a mistake then? (y)

Hey Bobby, if you behave yourself this time, maybe the mods will let you stay

How are managing in this crisis? -I hope you and your family are doing ok?

(y)
Me, obfuscate?,
Again, you are the one dragging other unrelated issues into the discussion.

If you can't prove your argument, lash out with other unrelated allegations.
What a sad way to conduct a discussion, well not a discussion at all.

By the way, I'm really Vicky Pollard, according to Brigadier.

Bobby Dazzler aka Vicky Pollard

Yeh but nah but Yeh but nah but :mrgreen:

Any more blind shots in the dark?
One of them might stick eventually. :rolleyes:

Hey Bobby, if you behave yourself this time, maybe the mods will let you stay
Your comment the other day, "You, old friend" now makes sense in this context.

Edit : Aah! I thought you had missed out the comma. You had missed out the 'r' In 'your', and you were talking to sodthisforfun. That makes much more sense given her intense dislike of Himmy.
It would appear that Brigadier also has an intense dislike for Himmy. Does it also transfer to others that make his comments look so pointless?​

Do you meant if I create arguments and am as impolite as Brigadier, I might be allowed to stay?
Or do some on here get to decide who can stay and who can't. Those that they decide are not allowed to stay, they make allegations, etc, until the unwanted are banned for some imagined misdemeanour?

I wonder how many before me have been subjected to such indiscriminate treatment?

Last edited:
over 50% of the population has <1% chance of dying from Covid. When you allow for risk factors it is even lower.
Is that during lockdown or all back to normal ..1% chance of dying from it?? What does that even mean...multiply any percentage you like by 60million and you still end up with huge death rates that are avoidable...

Sponsored Links
Back