Stay Home?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I think its for show. There are more and more people joining this forum just to air their views. Look at their concentration of posts and you will see what I mean. A lot of it is pi$$ and wind and wind-up. andy is no different. He's obviously old and lonely and reads the DM and wants to be heard. Think Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins and the fuel they need to fire that publicity machine.

Sad but true.

What else do. U expect them. To air noseall :confused:

What makes u any different :confused:

Most / all of your posts are p*** and wind :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
OK just got off a conf with a few friends in spain and italy, thankfully they are all safe. However, an interesting observation from some of my spanish friends, know what they call us here, loosely translated, 'lawless monkeys' over there lockdown is LOCKDOWN 'no you stay the fck in' in their words they are shocked at some of the uk news showing idiots gathering in open spaces walking together being dispersed etc. They are absolutely shocked at how much we are still disregarding the lockdown. We are whistling past 1000 deaths a day...

No doubt few of you idiots here had this been certain elements in uk doing this we would be called racist for insinuating such.

No doubt few of you idiots here had this been certain elements in uk doing this we would be called racist for insinuating such.
I honestly don't know what you mean by this and what the relevance is.

But yes, my mate in Italy is in, that's it. Only allowed out to shop once in a while but I've read that in both Italy and Spain many people are being fined for breaking the rules.

Sponsored Links
It will be stay home and keep the windows shut soon, if that wind changes direction we could be in for a radiation fallout from the giant forest fires raging through Chernobyl.

In North Wales like most of UK you are from the town you were brought up in, but it was always "Off Flint" I also get use to swapping the order of words, refer to main thing first i.e. Lorry, then quality it Red, so Lorry Red or lori coch not Red lorry.

We had a Chinese lecturer and she would miss words out, so instead of the cat sat on the mat, it was cat sat mat and no you did not get use to it, one to one OK there would be a pause while you worked it out, as a lecturer no, missed half she said. Her name I thought some one was trying the old Mr Donkey joke, when he replies he or, he or, he or to know better, but it turned out it was actually her name Dr Hu pronounced Doctor Who.

Today we need a little fun, it can all get too serious

That's what the General Discussion forum is for is it not?
It is yes. I migrated here (GD section) because I joined DIYnot to give building advice and to make folk aware of bad advice.
Some join here and spend most of the time on GD just to wind up others. I think they are called trolls andy.

Last edited:
Chief constable on the radio this morning

Over this lock down / police response caper
Said that there have been mistakes

But stated that his officers had not received any training on the caper

Training :LOL: Jeez us wept :LOL:

Training in common sense :LOL:

It will be stay home and keep the windows shut soon, if that wind changes direction we could be in for a radiation fallout from the giant forest fires raging through Chernobyl.

Some tin-foil-hatter was on R5L in the wee hours this morning, claiming that this was something to do with 5G, and specifically with a big switch-on this weekend.

It is yes. I migrated here (GD section) because I joined DIYnot to give building advice and to make folk aware of bad advice.
Some join here and spend most of the time on GD just to wind up others. I think they are called trolls andy.

You wouldn't be calling me a troll if I agreed with your opinions! The left makes a big deal about promoting diversity - unless it's diversity of opinion!

Call me a troll, racist and all the -phobes, I don't mind.

Some tin-foil-hatter was on R5L in the wee hours this morning, claiming that this was something to do with 5G, and specifically with a big switch-on this weekend.

And another one this wee small hours......

Reckons the government has the cure for cancer, but were keeping it under wraps.
Got cut off who he started off down the 5g CV route.....

Sponsored Links
Back