Syria

The Turks wanted to join the EU

but the EU being a institutional racist organisation , they would not let them

tis why I voted Brexit :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

:cool:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
...but they are more than happy to trade with China. yeah, no human right issues there!
I think that's fair to say regards all countries with HR issues. You only have to look at the murder of Khashoggi and how that was swept under the carpet in favour of trade. Greed will always win out over morals.

Exactly. Ethics and HR goes out of the door when money is involved and that applies to all countries including us. If it was a physical possibility, I’d bet Saudi Arabia would be allowed membership of the EU!

I’d bet Saudi Arabia would be allowed membership of the EU
Er no, for the same reasons Turkey cant.

The whole world turns a blind eye to Chinas exploitation of workers in exchange for cheap goods.

The Western world constantly chases the lowest labour rates around different regions.

Good old Russia, supporting Syria in destabilising Europe.

End the war and you end refugees.

How would you end the war in Syria.?

I'm neither in the military or a politician, so have no idea. But even though i don't know how, that does not change the fact that ending war is the solution. It's been 9 years already.

War has been going on in the middle east for over a 100 years and maybe even longer.
To many opposing factions in Syria for any easy solutions.

War had been going on in the Middle East for Thousands of years, there were many crusades over hundreds of years.

Sponsored Links
Back