That doctor in the covid ward on the news last night.

Sponsored Links
The forum clown is you, except you are missing that. No matter how many people explain the figures and the stats to you, you still deny their validity.

9 out of ten in hospital due to covid are unvaccinated. 8 / 9 out of every 10 people have been vaccinated.

I do wonder how long it might be before the life insurance companies decide to deny life cover for the antivaxxers?
Really go on seeing as your a clown amuse me and put the links up to 9 out of ten in hospital with covid are un vaxxed this should be fun .
i wonder how long it will be before life insurance companies refuse to insure people constantly putting a trial drug into their bodies

See if you can find a five year old to explain the data and small print to you, because you are failing miserably. What sort of gas is it that you sniff?

I'm sure gas112 knows that he is spouting nonsense, he just does it for the pleasure of annoying people.

Trolls are like that.

I'm sure gas112 knows that he is spouting nonsense, he just does it for the pleasure of annoying people.

Trolls are like that.
YOU ASK FOR LINKS so why do you not like the direct from uk government links with all the hospitalisation numbers showing more vaxxed are being hospitalised instead of the usual comments of there is more unvaxxed in hospital than vaxxed

Sponsored Links
Well done, you are beginning to understand. Although your last point is wrong and misleading.

The covid death figures have always been misleading. The number released by the ONS recently of deaths from covid alone, if true, at 17,000 for the whole two years, is rather telling.

is rather telling.

No it really isn't. The figures compare well with other diseases when you compare "died with no comorbidities" to the alternative.

How many people died of pneumonia alone with no comorbidities? Would you expect it to be much lower than the alternative?

I think a lot of double vaccinated people are holding off the 3rd jab, because they think its all over. 20 weeks from jab 2 and you are basically un-vaccinated (according to that article). I don't think people realise that. Omicron, seems to be doing a good job of "vaccinating" everyone though.

No point. The antivaxxer sheeple don't believe any data, they believe doctors lie, don't you know.
Well my calcs from the data showed

Third dose vaccinated 490 = 0.007% of the total vaccinated 50-59 year olds with 3 Jabs
Unvaccinated 525 = 0.038% of total unvaccinated 50-59 year olds

So less than .5 a percent of people unvaccinated are in hospital. Which is still pretty low. Anyone care to use those stats to work out the probability ?

Yep. Covid deniers and antivaxxers just see the world in black and white. Somebody could be diagnosed with T2 diabetes today, and get covid tomorrow. Covid deniers won't count them as a covid death as they have T2 diabetes, and will call the doctor who was treating them while in ICU a liar for putting covid on the death certificate.

Sponsored Links
Back