The french

There is a limit as to how many Western Europe can absorb before if becomes unsustainable, I suggest we're approaching that point rapidly.
This forum is full of people making idiotic suggestions which have no grounding in reality.

Southern Europe has never recovered from the financial crash because the 'pig' countries are sill paying unsustainable debt in order to prop up the Euro and import BMW's from Germany,
So in a liberal democracy with a fundamentally free-market-capitalism economy, how can governments forbid people to borrow recklessly? And should they?

What would you and your chums have said if Germany had tried to dictate to Greece how they should control their own citizens?

Sponsored Links
Germany managed a million asylum applications in a year and is doing fine. Are we that much more fragile?

Well, aside from 12 year old girls being raped in swimming pools and shoppers being mowed down by cars and lorries in street markets I guess you can say they have coped remarkably well, but do you think they would cope quite 'as well' (**** me), if those numbers were doubled and then trebled?.

So in a liberal democracy with a fundamentally free-market-capitalism economy, how can governments forbid people to borrow recklessly? And should they?

Read the Maastricht Treaty.

What would you and your chums have said if Germany had tried to dictate to Greece how they should control their own citizens?

They did, and I said: '**** me, that's appalling'

Sponsored Links
Well the way I see it there should be some type of refugee tax :idea:

All those in favour of doing nowt and taking every one into the UK
Should pay the tax

those who are not in favour should not pay the tax

basically put yer money where yer mouth is type policy :ROFLMAO:

stick a tv camera in some ones face and say would you pay more tax for the NHS and every one will say yes ;)

now get em to vote for it :ROFLMAO:

same with this refugee caper all those in favour dip yer ands in yer pockets :ROFLMAO:

organise a whip round to buy em some decent safe boats

While y'all are getting your knickers in a twist over this, the border patrol have already said that it's unlikely to actually happen.

While it may have worked in Australia and other countries they cannot actually turn someone back unless the coastguard of that country are there and willing to accept them, the French are not so it's a non starter - just a political headline furthered by the media.

Move on to the next BS that the media spread.

That would do - the media can harp on about that for weeks, pictures of the ditch and other similar ditches etc. :)

While y'all are getting your knickers in a twist over this, the border patrol have already said that it's unlikely to actually happen.

While it may have worked in Australia and other countries they cannot actually turn someone back unless the coastguard of that country are there and willing to accept them, the French are not so it's a non starter - just a political headline furthered by the media.

Move on to the next BS that the media spread.

I wouldn't rule it out, the Greeks and Italians have been doing it for years with the tacit approval of the EU.

Wonder what the french scoundrels would do if the migrants were going to france on rubber boats from the UK :)

While it may have worked in Australia and other countries they cannot actually turn someone back unless the coastguard of that country are there and willing to accept them, the French are not so it's a non starter - just a political headline furthered by the media

indeed, it’s purely political posturing for a domestic audience.

Sponsored Links
Back