Timber prices?

Sponsored Links
Afaik noseall had trouble getting wood long before this brexit happened :idea:
About the same time I started taking various medications. However, Sildenafil is brilliant gear and keeps my (10 years) younger missus happy.

Sponsored Links
transam is probably a singleton, owing to his love of Yankee tat and his ever dirty fingernails. I'd be surprised if he's ever had a relationship.

how do u know my finger nails are dirty

I’d be surprised if yours are not

best give em a clean
Do yer hair
And smarten yer self up noseall before going abroad and embarrassing the UK :mrgreen:

As to my status well
Noseall very rarely tells the truth

a habitual porky pier :LOL: after all he claims to be a builder

Brexit is contributing to the higher costs of building materials as well as other factors.
Yew are talking complete hemlocks.

Its a problem affecting all counties, and not just in timber either, and it is not related to Brexit but it is related to the Chinese virus. No-one in the US or EU is blaming Brexit for their timber supply issues are they? FFS

Yew are talking complete hemlocks.

Its a problem affecting all counties, and not just in timber either, and it is not related to Brexit but it is related to the Chinese virus. No-one in the US or EU is blaming Brexit for their timber supply issues are they? FFS
Ah, but don't forget, noseall gets his info from the "Wail".

No noseall gets his info from multiple sources

wail
Express
Sun
Etc etc

With all these news out let’s he looks at on a daily basis one is bound to ask why is he not clued up :confused: :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back