top gear

M

midge123

tonight prog has a piece on all british cars made in England f1 rally bits etc. They forgot to mention that none of them were UK companies. Except jcb

Sponsored Links
They forgot to mention that none of them were UK companies.
No, they didn't.

The companies wouldn't be successful with British management.

British management - not workers - has always been crap.

Watch the following programme.

If you had bothered to read , I posted about the following programme .For your info my dad worked at pressed steel fishers and longbridge I know first hand what happened. All the foreign owners run the ship and take the profits and no unions and hard times make it easy. If you blame management what's the diff with our politicians. Don't get any better don't blame anyone but yourself you vote for them.

Sponsored Links
Things can't be bad enough for you then. My vote is pointless too, being a white , I'm in a minority. So as I keep saying don't give them your money. Off to bed

impodence wrote
British management - not workers - has always been crap.

The British work ethic is crap. Hence why british management prefers the foreign worker.
You don't even work Saturdays ffs preferring instead to worship some stoopid football match.
The german work ethic is similar to the ulster protestants. ie (we always give 100%)

Germans love football, foreign workers are better, sure that's why B'ham is dead, goes for the economy as well. As soon as we admit that there is nothing great about Britain the better. Who would want to invest in B'ham when the workforce is ***k's

Germans love football, foreign workers are better, sure that's why B'ham is dead, goes for the economy as well. As soon as we admit that there is nothing great about Britain the better. Who would want to invest in B'ham when the workforce is ***k's

You don't like it, leave....simple?

I got money. B'ham is my home town born and bred. I havn't messed it up . Why should I leave ? Idiot stands get a job, if your white

You don't even work Saturdays ffs preferring instead to worship some stoopid football match.
Either I missed that bit (can't think how) or it was a later addition.

Thanks for proving you don't know me - what an idiotic thing to write.

Sponsored Links
Back