top gear

Where it is it will be the result of crap management (inc. government).

Absolute tosh.

You can't blame management or government for lazy workers.
When the worker becomes lazy that's when he should be sacked.
Then he can no longer blame the management but instead his own laziness.

Sponsored Links
You can't blame management or government for lazy workers.
Yes you can.

If employees are treated like surfs while the employers and government lord over them taking advantage then it results in apathy, not laziness.

Apathy is a problem of their own making and they should deal with it.
Governments and managers have their own problems also and have to deal with them.

The foreign ee worker was the best thing ever happened to the UK.
That should instill plenty of apathy also. :LOL:

There was 10,000 American air traffic controllers filled with apathy once.
Reagan fired the lot. Way too go eh?

You must be a tory catholic. How do you come to the conclusion that foreign workers have done England any good ?

Sponsored Links
Thousands of factories would be closed down if foreign workers packed up and left.
That's billions lost for government coffers.

Doing jobs that the british shirker turn their noses up at.

Ireland is similar and are getting their eyes opened now.

Yes a tory catholic, that is a truly wretched explanation and from the mind of a cretin. I can only assume that you are a waste of time wind-up merchant. I doubt if your in management, lol

Well I've worked in dozens of factories and have seen first hand what ee's are capable off.

Without them the country would be poorer. Next time you go into a dole office just be thank full for the ee's contribution to your pay check.

I don't sign. I don't need to. I'm well loaded. Lots of factories, you certainly can hold down a job. A good track record, not. Lucky for me I don't believe a word you say, how could anyone ?. Ridiculous ,one hasn't familiarised oneself with work and pay. Do it then write.

impodence wrote
British management - not workers - has always been crap.

The British work ethic is crap. Hence why british management prefers the foreign worker.
You don't even work Saturdays ffs preferring instead to worship some stoopid football match.
The german work ethic is similar to the ulster protestants. ie (we always give 100%)

Ulster protestants are british, that said from the economic powerhouse of northern ireland :LOL:

Craply built driveway anyone. Yeah work hard, producing, piles of unwanted crap. Never mind the quality, feel the width of the rubbish we produce.

Something else out of that Germans prog. The interesting divulgence that paying proper wages on a 40hr week was not a cause for economic disaster. What was the reason our lot gives us, work 'til you drop and insults with peanut pay. Lavvvely

Sponsored Links
Back