Tories Take another Step to the Left

Sponsored Links
Under Labour RWR shout they are raising the debt and debt is bad. Under the Tories the debt has grown faster, well debt isn't too bad if you can service it.

RWR - the idea that you nationalise services and raise debt is abhorrent to the ideal of the free market, under Tories well debt used for capital spending is acceptable.

RWR are not voters as much as loyal supporters who you can rub their nose in the dirt and they will respond with - as long as there is someone your rubbing their face in the dirt then I have someone to look down upon.

Don't forget the subsidies. The only source of profit for their friends running railways.

So, Northern Rail will be cheaper to run now until sold again.

Sponsored Links
Moan, moan, moan. Instead of criticising the government for taking away a franchise that wasn’t supplying an acceptable service for commuters, let’s hear from each of you what you think should happen. I take it you do all have your own ideas of how this can be solved? Well, let’s hear 'em.

Moan, moan, moan. Instead of criticising the government for taking away a franchise that wasn’t supplying an acceptable service for commuters, let’s hear from each of you what you think should happen. I take it you do all have your own ideas of how this can be solved? Well, let’s hear 'em.
end neo liberal policies

free markets only work for the rich who gain from the deal and dont care about the failure

when a different government gets in that is less motivated by self interest, we might see the chaos reversed

there ya go
solved

end neo liberal policies

free markets only work for the rich who gain from the deal and dont care about the failure

when a different government gets in that is less motivated by self interest, we might see the chaos reversed

there ya go
solved
Typical non-answer from someone who wasn’t even asked a question.

It had tremendous popular support because the split-up and sell of of the railways was a stupid idea that has gone badly wrong.

Right-wing extremists derided it as communism or a return to the 1970's

luckily for the Cons, hardly anyone read the actual Labour manifesto in 2017.

Ha. Yet you voted for Brexit on a whim with nothing more than second hand nostalgia of empire. Now you want evidence, but yourself decided on emotion.

But lets start. What do you understand about how the railway was privatised and how competition works.

Britain has quite a number of state-owned railways. The British taxpayer subsidises them, and the profits flow back to the government and taxpayer who owns them.

Unfortunately, due to the policies of a previous UK government, the governments which own some of our railway companies are foreign governments, and the taxpayers who benefit from the profits are foreign taxpayers.

Most UK citizens disapprove of this, when they are asked, and support renationalisation of the railways.
https://yougov.co.uk/opi/surveys/results#/survey/43cbbab5-0e78-11e9-811d-93e4b06174ec

https://fullfact.org/economy/how-much-does-government-subsidise-railways/#

Ha. Yet you voted for Brexit on a whim with nothing more than second hand nostalgia of empire. Now you want evidence, but yourself decided on emotion.

But lets start. What do you understand about how the railway was privatised and how competition works.
I understand nothing at all - that’s why I’m asking. What do you think should have happened. Not 'why has it happened' it has, so what's next and try to leave Brexit out of it.

Aww bless...

The misogynistic homophobic racist internet stalker has nothing to say about a topic yet again...

But more worryingly, one has to wonder what else it does to get it's kicks...

What other 'dodgy practices' does it get up to?
Again, another non-answer. You’re the one moaning. I’m just asking why and what do you think should happen now. Can you not understand the question?

what do you think should happen now.

Perhaps he agrees with most British citizens on this point. I do.

Unfortunately, due to the policies of a previous UK government, the governments which own some of our railway companies are foreign governments, and the taxpayers who benefit from the profits are foreign taxpayers.

Most UK citizens disapprove of this, when they are asked, and support renationalisation of the railways.
https://yougov.co.uk/opi/surveys/results#/survey/43cbbab5-0e78-11e9-811d-93e4b06174ec

Well, you’re all very good at saying why you think it’s all gone wrong but none of you can say what you think should be done now. Not what has or has not been done in the past. No? Ok. Carry on moaning. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back