What is racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Dangermouse. Trouble is in this country, there's far to many immigrants come here and don't want our laws or values. You can see in the press every week, calls by muslim leaders saying they want their own laws to apply to them.
If they want Sharia law then let them leave and go to a country that practices Sharia law. Problem is they know they have an easy life here in the UK. They don't want to leave, but expect us to change to their ways, which is totally wrong.
As you have said, "If they don't like it, then feel free to leave."

Sponsored Links
If racism is hatred to someone because of their ethnicity as you say, then I'm not racist.

As for the rest of your post, twaddle. This isn't Dubai or any other Muslim country come to that.

You ask me to show respect and compassion for your beliefs but you show none for mine, what a surprise.

Well, well, looky here, no the english saab wants to fook up other places with his lewd ways and wants people to support him doing it, WTBF are you talking about?
The first one is wrong , cos In that country they do'nt expect dirty hedenous stuff happening around there children and families, 2nd one the black muppet had taken drugs into the country regarless of the amount, he's lucky the did'nt chop his golly off, and the 3rd one is vic bechams nude body in public is an offence everywhere in the universe anyhow, so WHATS YOUR POINT??

That girl has picked a nice looking bloke to kiss though dontcha think, but then most ethnic minorities are better looking than indeginous population, TRUE yes, thats why the women fall for them ;) :LOL:
I still hate RACIST scum apart the the ARABS they are excluded. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Well, well, looky here, no the english saab wants to fook up other places with his lewd ways and wants people to support him doing it, WTBF are you talking about?
The first one is wrong , cos In that country they do'nt expect dirty hedenous stuff happening around there children and families, 2nd one the black muppet had taken drugs into the country regarless of the amount, he's lucky the did'nt chop his golly off, and the 3rd one is vic bechams nude body in public is an offence everywhere in the universe anyhow, so WHATS YOUR POINT??

That girl has picked a nice looking bloke to kiss though dontcha think, but then most ethnic minorities are better looking than indeginous population, TRUE yes, thats why the women fall for them ;) :LOL:

NG, Not for the the first time you have me stumped. what are you attempting to say?

You sound like a racist yourself newgas; very hipocritical. Kissing on the cheek in public is hedenous? Get real.

Victoria Beckham t-shirt offensive? :LOL:
How can that be racist he is black and he is a muppet! Come on DM you must have checked the link.
And also it was'nt a kiss on the cheek it was a full blown frenchy but the media here thinks thats a peck :rolleyes:

As far as Vic B. The Arabs get offended by that kind of ugliness being portrayed willy nilly without thought for kids out there. :LOL: It should be banned as far as I'm concerned ;)

Oh ffs is this still going on??

The difference between Dubai and GB is that Dubai is a religious country, it has very strict rules. GB does not. Comparing what you can and cannot do in these countries is pointless.

NG, Not for the the first time you have me stumped. what are you attempting to say?
Look I know I might bash you the literature sometimes but get this straight, I am not for hypocrites anywhere, but putting links like this up, you must be joking if your alluding to Islam being at fault here cos these Dubai leaders and lawmakers are selfish and have no thought for true Islamic values , so you ca'nt make comparisons.
I'm just getting tired of people putting links up to any tom dick and harry and say look at Islam, these people and their country do'nt represent Islam it's a facade. :mad:
These people are just scapegoats for them. When it happens here I'm just as against it, cos I believe that vile actions are vile universally unless you take into consideration the cultural differences then the kissing no kissing debate comes out to play.
The TRUTH you can't handle the TRUTH.:cool:
Do you follow?

OK NG,
So when we see what we believe to be a failing in a Muslim state we shouldn't bring it into any argument, as that is seen as a slight against Islam.

I'd like to have your blind faith but I don't. We see things through different eyes so it's likely we will never see common ground.

If as you say Dubai doesn't show Islam in a good light, why didn't you say something to als after-all, he bought Dubai into the argument ;)

OK NG,
So when we see what we believe to be a failing in a Muslim state we shouldn't bring it into any argument, as that is seen as a slight against Islam.

I'd like to have your blind faith but I don't. We see things through different eyes so it's likely we will never see common ground.

If as you say Dubai doesn't show Islam in a good light, why didn't you say something to als after-all, he bought Dubai into the argument ;)
I will never defend anything that I know to be false, lets get that straight,
My belief is that we all believe in the same thing Christians Jews Muslims etc. but the continuation of the same message has been altered by scribes rabbis as I have previously touched on, I won't go into that now (lucky you) :D
If I was to call this country a Christian country and base my understanding of that faith on what I see here then I would be totally wrong and would be way off what Christianity teaches, wouldn't I?
And by the same token would be wrong if I cirtisised it regardless of Knowing the TRUTH.
But this has been done to death(exc. the pun) and TBH it's not going anywhere so I'm out on this as they say, I can't be arsed anymore aj getting old or summat :LOL:
PS I did'nt see the post Als wrote so can't comment. If it was wrong I would say it was regardless, cos I do that with you lot do'nt I? ;)

Racism as far as I'm concerned means just disliking someone purely for the colour of their skin and wishing to segregate them whilst taking full advantage of their labour etc. (Southern USA for example)
I am not one of them.

I do however take exception to: economic migrants, ******, non domicile tax avoiders, the bunch of thieving ****ing bankers, all Mp's, Asian call centers, Americans,the Scottish (who have their own parliament keep out of ours), the British,Canadians,Americans on all inclusive holidays,
Italian waiters, well past their date BA trolley Hitlers, oversensitive parking control officers,people that talk on their mobile while unloading a trolley with one hand at the checkout, and manic old women in their mobility scooters.
And finally the bloody Australians for no other reason than their bloody Australian.(smug gits)
Guess I'm everythingist then. :)

Racism as far as I'm concerned means just disliking someone purely for the colour of their skin and wishing to segregate them whilst taking full advantage of their labour etc. (Southern USA for example)
I am not one of them.

I do however take exception to: economic migrants, ******, non domicile tax avoiders, the bunch of thieving **** bankers, all Mp's, Asian call centers, Americans,the Scottish (who have their own parliament keep out of ours), the British,Canadians,Americans on all inclusive holidays,
Italian waiters, well past their date BA trolley Hitlers, oversensitive parking control officers,people that talk on their mobile while unloading a trolley with one hand at the checkout, and manic old women in their mobility scooters.
And finally the bloody Australians for no other reason than their bloody Australian.(smug gits)
Guess I'm everythingist then. :)

OOhhh, You sure you didn't miss anyone out there Infidel? ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back