who gets the 3 points

Sponsored Links
When a Learner Driver is involved in a road traffic accident there are several issues that have to be considered in order to establish negligence.
A Learner Driver is not automatically negligent just because he is inexperienced.....

http://www.langleys.co.uk/main.asp?page=264
:)

Even in English law common sense applies sometimes - there is only one driver in the car (unless the instructor chooses to lean over and steer as well as pressing the accelerator to make the car speed up).

Richardp said:
surely they can't hold the learner driver responsible, being as how he can't drive which is why he's learning, I mean if he run's someone over and goes to court he just tells the judge ''sorry judge but I can't drive yet'' just like the judge can't say to him ''you've been bad go off and get some driving lessons''

@Richardp nice one - gave me a good laugh. I'm assuming you were joking? ;)

How about this scenario, went to a client site today, along with many sites the car park was full so I was advised to double park and leave my keys at reception, being reassured that the car park security attendants were insured to drive any car. I was told that the car may be moved if necessary to an overspill car park about half a mile away, what if an unknown car parking attendant managed to get caught on a camera, what then?

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
what if an unknown car parking attendant managed to get caught on a camera, what then?

You would know that you had left your keys with reception, and it would be down to THEM to provide details of who was driving.

BoxBasher said:
Eddie M said:
what if an unknown car parking attendant managed to get caught on a camera, what then?

You would know that you had left your keys with reception, and it would be down to THEM to provide details of who was driving.

I doubt that they would know.

Nuffink to do wiv me mate, just you try to prove it.

Eddie M
Its up too you to prove you werent driving , so as JohnD says they can say to you Tough luck :)

all you do is furnish the details of the company and it passes the responsibility to them. It then becomes their problem.

Check your mileage before handing over, and take your sat nav out as well (most have your home location on and they know youre out!)

Thermo
aha...... I see you saw that wonderful BBC3 Real Hustle show too ...regarding sat navs

btw your the ex plod here arent you ? as I asked the other day/week :)

moz,
yes i am and yes i did. If i had the balls to try half the stuff on their id be a very wealthy man. Seen many of them done as well, theres always someone gulliable enough!

Moz! if you've got nothing to hide you won't mind telling us were you was on tuesday night at 11:30 and send a photo of yourself in a compremising position and bring a sample of your wee wee.
I know I know we've heard it all before. ;)

Thermo
the best scam was the one in my city , around deansgate , they dressed as securicor an stood at a Bank Deposit box , stuck a sign saying SORRY BROKEN .....an got people handing over days takings an giving them a receipt ..lol
Outragous ...lol :)
tbh though we are all Gullible at some level ..... its just our human nature I think ....!

Richardp
if thats to do with that Asda Robbery , you better keep schtum if you know whats good for you ......lol

Sponsored Links
Back