Are you a chav?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I wonder what score Bobby George the darts player would get, I saw his house on a telly programme once and there's never been a more chavish creation I reckon. Even beckingham palace would have been put in the shade. Oh and I got 27% if anyone gives a ****.

Bahco said:
What the hell is a chav anyway?

OK, I admit it. I could just about identify hippies, punks and goths but I didn't have a clue about emos, sk8ters (no, that's not a misprint :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ), dudes or chavs. There was only one way to find out; ask a teenager. :idea: :idea: :idea:

The best definition I have received so far has nothing to do with Sunderland. In fact the new breed of chavs hate Sunderland. Not that they've ever been there. :confused: :confused: :confused: After all, it's a long way to Scotland innit? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But who wants to play bagpipes and toss the haggis when you could be lying rat-ars*d on a beach in East Angular - in Portugal! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That just about sums it up. Modern chavs are as thick as two short planks and proud of it. :cool: :cool: :cool:

get real! there's no chav in you Soft. you were lying just to be chavvish.
100% honest. I've just been around a while and done some one-off chavvy things.

We live and learn.

That just about sums it up. Modern chavs are as thick as two short planks and proud of it. :cool: :cool: :cool:

some people hide behind their intelligence shortcomings, just as the same people claim they are shy.

it does make me smile when you hear some people say that they won't leave an answer phone message for fear of sounding silly.

pure vanity and self infatuation.

making a fool of yourself is both brave and self deprecating and nothing to be ashamed of. says he with a big nose! :LOL:

15% for me - it's that Pot Noodle again - and I've never had them THAT often.

I got 50%.

But there are ridiculous questions in there like, know anyone who's straight with an earring or know anyone who smokes a certain brand of cig.

How about are you on PAYG or do you use coupons?

These things do not make you a chav....

24% I think the pot noodles and reebok classics got me, and probably taking a pi55 in the street, as a kid (except my reeboks "classics") were the first time around :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back