Be careful who you offend

I geddit. Do you? What did you mean when you wrote this then....
If you wish to re-write British law be my guest.
Not my fault the twonk posted anti-Semitic material on youtube for millions to view.
Do you always get offended on other people's behalf, how many Jewish people complained about this bloke and his dog.

Sponsored Links
Any examples of 'stuff' I have made up, or are you just making things up.

nah Noseall has nowt , he just makes it up tbh bloke has a history of it afai recall ;) him and

way r bee used to alter peoples actual quotes as well . under the heading "fixed it for you" as they altered the wording.

childish behaviour imo but then again what does one expect from em :LOL::LOL:

Do you always get offended on other people's behalf, how many Jewish people complained about this bloke and his dog.
No and none.
Why?
You seem to think that people, other than those that enforce the law need to be offended before the law can be enforced. I care not just like you Vinty, but the law is the law.

No and none.
Why?
You seem to think that people, other than those that enforce the law need to be offended before the law can be enforced. I care not just like you Vinty, but the law is the law.
If the victims of the alleged offense don't regard themselves as victims why should the police get involved.
As I have posted on another thread Jewish comedians have came out in support of this bloke and his dog, what I don't understand is how the police can prove that this blokes video was criminally offensive when no one has complained about being offended, although I do agree it was offensive but not to the extent of being criminally offensive.

Sponsored Links
As I have posted on another thread Jewish comedians have came out in support of this bloke and his dog, what I don't understand is how the police can prove that this blokes video was criminally offensive when no one has complained about being offended, although I do agree it was offensive but not to the extent of being criminally offensive.
The judge has decided it was grossly offensive and, as motorbiking has shewn, it was because he posted something grossly offensive in an electronic communication - which IS an offence.

I thought he was saying "Give us the juice" in a funny accent.

Vinty could go take a pi$$ on a war memorial and get no complaints from those that the memorial commemorates.
Does that mean no crime has been committed?

Vinty could go take a pi$$ on a war memorial and get no complaints from those that the memorial commemorates.
Does that mean no crime has been committed?
A Jewish comedian didn't think a crime had been committed, he pointed out that other Jewish comedians make anti semitic jokes and no one bothers.

A Jewish comedian didn't think a crime had been committed

the fact that one or more people are unaffected does not help people who are.

But of course you knew that.

Harold Shipman didn't murder my mum. That doesn't mean he was innocent of murdering other people.

If they wanted to be thorough, they should nick everyone who shared it too.

what I don't understand is how the police can prove that this blokes video was criminally offensive
The police didn't.
The case was tried in court with lawyers and stuff. The bloke actually went out of his way to be offensive. He admitted as much.

Ho hum.

The court found it was "grossly offensive", the fact that it was also anti semitic was an aggravating factor. I wonder if it has grounds for appeal though.

If someone does something that isn’t a criminal offence but the victim, or anyone else, believes it was motivated by prejudice or hate, we would class this as a ‘hate incident’. Though what the perpetrator has done may not be against the law, their reasons for doing it are. This means it may be possible to charge them with an offence."

Specifically, isn't a criminal offence.
To be thorough, a lot of investigations here.
Many of which would probably boil down to "he said she said".

Sponsored Links
Back