Carbon Monoxide went off 3 times now in one month!

safety comes at a financial cost not a human cost,some people dont get that.
indeed, it does, but some people are even more thick to realise that money does not grow on trees, if money was no objective, we would all be walking with a personal armed bodyguard and none of that **** would have happened that happened in London, those evil barstards would have been shot at first site.

Sponsored Links
For info, the June edition of Which? has an article highlighting the recall of several alarms which have been declared 'potentially dangerous'.
I will try and look up to see if my one is among these, I was meant to call kidde today but never got around it.

Sponsored Links
Did you not read what I said, that I used TWO CO DETECTORS AND ONLY ONE KEPT GOING OFF!

Must be very difficult for you to comprehend this !

I feel very sorry for you, not even sure if you are in the right trade, or on the right forums, or in the right state of mind, or suffering from a delusion, or from another planet, or on some weed, Ok ! wait ! I see it now, you have never seen two Co detectors side by side! hmmmm, there you go, you have no ability to look outside a box. You have no idea how fail safe systems work, and what is a double knock system.

I am discussing about my Co detectors and you are trying to find out if I am a Landlord! ****ing never heard or seen a real joker before, I am even saying that it is at my house, so you are suggesting that I should charge myself rent to live in my own house and become my own landlord, that must be a joke of the century and subject myself to landlords gas safety record! please go and see a physcatrist and get yourself checked out before you drive others insane.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back