divorce

It's tough pal but snap out of it! look forward not back.
I know not everyones the same but usually I find work allows me to get away from the problems at home.
Sure they don't go away but I'm not in the middle of it for awhile.

Sponsored Links
indeed, you're right, but the drink has taken me. Got some meds from the doctor, so should stop the panic attacks..... Ow!

Hope you are ok Eddie :D

Take it on the chin and you WILL pick yourself up when you are ready.

Keep posting. :D

been there twice! (9 years both times) it seems like the end of the world, even when you're the one that walked away.

just keep busy, concentrate on work and always be there for your kids no matter what **** they give you! it is only kids that really care that get upset over a parent split.

you may eventually meet someone else, you may not, it doesn't matter so long as you keep your chin up.

been with the new missus 2 1/2 years so only another 6 1/2 to go :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
been there twice! (9 years both times) it seems like the end of the world, even when you're the one that walked away.

no the end of the world is when the one you love die's in your arms :(

eddie warned you about the beer!
You must stop it or you'll become disfunctional and won't be no use to yourself or the wee ones and offers amo for the ex.

hey eddie, pbd is spot on dont go for the booze it'll make you feel worse.

my advice would be to start your day early and stay busy withpeople who's company you can enjoy,

keep working etc. and get nice gifts for your kids and start your "new" life from toda with them. you havent lost them.

things will get better it'll just take a little time that's all.

take care .

Eddie get your own back fek her just post the pictures of her, you know the ones i mean. Pish her right off

Eddie,

1: stay off booze, it'll cloud your judgement.

2: I don't know whats in the photos, but keep them private because as sure as hell they'll come back to haunt you in time to come.

3: It's not about point scoring, it's about getting on with your life, putting the kids first & then you.

4: Stay strong, & try and seek out good company

best wishes

Its been 4 days since Eddie has been about , you dont think he has done something silly.......Like making up with her

Sponsored Links
Back