Does god exist?

Does God exist

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Scientific American - from the people who gave us Mormonism and Donald Trump.;)

Sponsored Links

I'm not aware of the quality of the publication, but it's been proposed independently so I just chose a reporting source.

Sponsored Links
I was just about to type the same words, but scrolling down I see you got there first. The OP's question is very TBJ. ;)
yes that makes sense.. I'm sure Tea Boy Jim is the only person in the history of mankind who would think of a question like 'Does god exist". Jesus Christ guys, get a grip. You're also a 2010 registrant - what is it about the people that registered in 2010? are they all like this!?

There's no reason to believe in a God, and if one did exist then it's not something that deserves praise or worship.
I believe it's just basic logic that there is a creator of the universe. If you think about how the universe was created , you'll ultimately arrive to one conclusion - there was a creator.

I believe it's just basic logic that there is a creator of the universe. If you think about how the universe was created , you'll ultimately arrive to one conclusion - there was a creator.

I suppose the standards questions would be. Who created god? or does god transcend time. Where is god based?

Your first mistake is saying the universe was created. It exists, but why do you think that means it was created?

I suppose the standards questions would be. Who created god? or does god transcend time. Where is god based?
yes exactly.. so ultimately you get to who created the creator? and the only answer can be no one did. The creator has always existed - and we cant comprehend or explain it beyond saying that there is a creator.

yes exactly.. so ultimately you get to who created the creator? and the only answer can be no one did. The creator has always existed - and we cant comprehend or explain it beyond saying that there is a creator.

So has this god only created one universe or an infinite number?

Your first mistake is saying the universe was created. It exists, but why do you think that means it was created?
The scientific consensus is that the universe isn't infinite. It did have a beginning and will have an end. Look it up - think about it.

So has this god only created one universe or an infinite number?
god knows! ;) and that's all we can say on that unless there are some revelations from god that would enlighten us

The scientific consensus is that the universe isn't infinite. It did have a beginning and will have an end. Look it up - think about it.
None of that means it was created.

Given you're religious there's very good odds im more up to speed on Astrophysics. :p

I did, it's not known whether the universe is finite or infinite. Classic physics says it must be finite due to the age of the universe and the speed of light.

None of that means it was created.

Given you're religious there's very good odds im more up to speed on Astrophysics. :p
you're effectively concluding - 'the universe was created by nothing'.

IMO it's more rational and logical to conclude the universe was created by 'something' - replacing the word 'something' with god is just semantics

And btw I'm not religious...

Sponsored Links
Back