Dogs (why would you do this?)

Sponsored Links
Where I walk our dogs off lead I saw one of these a few times from a pup.

It got more and more "playful" as it grew up, to a point where I wouldn't let our two Labs near it.

Not seen it for a long time, I do wonder if it had a go at another dog?. To be fair the owner was on top of it all the time but makes you think.

It's head was massive, I it clamped onto a grown man you'd be in trouble .

ask the owner mate they'd tell you "they play with my kids, he would not hurt a fly..."

as i said several times dog owners need a fitness licence cost at least 500 pounds and then about 100 a year to renwe and make sure it properly enforced.

Sponsored Links
Sadly, you get news like this too often and its in the media one day and forgotten the next.
Licence the owners 500 a year and renewals at 100 a year and anyone with criminal record must be banned from owning a dog for x years and if its a more serious crime like selling drugs/murder.robbery/violence/negelct/etc/etc banned for life

Why?
Would paying £500 and not having a criminal record year stop a dog that's left with a child from it attacking the child???
Seems you haver a weird sense of what can prevent this from happening.

Your also suggesting that the dog owner was guilty of "a more serious crime like selling drugs/murder.robbery/violence/negelct/etc/etc"....

They could have been very good, religious people that have always abided by the law, just not that bright.... :)

Why?
Would paying £500 and not having a criminal record year stop a dog that's left with a child from it attacking the child???
Seems you haver a weird sense of what can prevent this from happening.

Your also suggesting that the dog owner was guilty of "a more serious crime like selling drugs/murder.robbery/violence/negelct/etc/etc"....

They could have been very good, religious people that have always abided by the law, just not that bright.... :)

All part and parcel of the assessment process. It will take out the serious crims and those that can hardly look after themselves let along a dog/s.

I can not provide you with definitive criteria but must inc the above

Most people i see with dogs look as though the dog could do a better job of looking after the owner, push come shove.

There will be more cases and the same old one-day news and move on.

Part of the licence should be assessing people's home see if they are able to look after themselves either self or via help. Then on renewing the licence this is revisited and if lots of smells/etc a clear sign of not looking after the dog/s, take the dogs off them and rehome them.

Thanks

an adult cant fight off a powerful dog

large dogs are too powerful, too fast for an adult to stand a chance -sure a dog is not likely to kill an adult male human but he wouldnt be able to fight it off

the police train German Shepard dogs to bring down criminals -once they get their teeth around an arm, thats it, they arent letting go -a friend of mine got bitten by a GSD -it was our fault we were playing and the dog leapt up and grabbed his arm momentarily -the incisors made a massive deep hole in is arm

I was once told - by somebody who knew about these things (I can't remember whether it was a vet or a policeman) that if a dog clamps its jaws on you the way to release it is to stick your finger up its bottom. Never tried it meself though.

I was once told - by somebody who knew about these things (I can't remember whether it was a vet or a policeman) that if a dog clamps its jaws on you the way to release it is to stick your finger up its bottom. Never tried it meself though.
My mum's cat once clamped itself onto me, I forced my hand as hard as I could into its mouth and it soon realised it had to let go. Don't try that with a lion.

All part and parcel of the assessment process. It will take out the serious crims and those that can hardly look after themselves let along a dog/s.

I can not provide you with definitive criteria but must inc the above

Most people i see with dogs look as though the dog could do a better job of looking after the owner, push come shove.

There will be more cases and the same old one-day news and move on.

Part of the licence should be assessing people's home see if they are able to look after themselves either self or via help. Then on renewing the licence this is revisited and if lots of smells/etc a clear sign of not looking after the dog/s, take the dogs off them and rehome them.

Thanks

Sadly, we did not have to wait more than a few days

All dog owners MUST be licenced right now!!!!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-boy-8-girl-6-26562986

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-boy-8-girl-6-26562986

IME, there is a lot less number of badly inbred dogs with mental illness's who shouldn't be left alone with children, than there are batshoite crazies spouting their utter nonsense across the internets . . . . !

IME, there is a lot less number of badly inbred dogs with mental illness's who shouldn't be left alone with children, than there are batshoite crazies spouting their utter nonsense across the internets . . . . !

Dork
Stop being ignorant it's not the dogs fault it is the fault of people that own the dog is the vast majority of cases. To be clear I is not referring to this case as I do not have the full details.

So STOP blaming dogs.

I had my 5mins of fame & I still have the fortune that brought to me.

At the back of my mind is always the faint belief that my current missus, like all them that went before her, loves me only for my £money & the lifestyle that brings her.

I have loved fast cars that strange ladies have left notes with their phone numbers on under my wiper blades.

I have had children who thought they were entitled, & I have had to watch them crushed as I destroyed their thoughts of an easy life.

I have put money in the pockets of people who didn't deserve it & made me feel bad when their flow of money stopped.

I have seen just about every form of life see me & only think of how they can take from me.

I have never had a dog who wanted anything from me other than a good walk, a bowl of food, & that spot behind their right tab which if rubbed in the correct way hits the spot that makes the tail wag.

Why is it that when I walk in the room, it's my dogs that rush to greet me, closely followed my the grandkids???

Im not sure I’d be likely to try that…..

Sponsored Links
Back