Dogs (why would you do this?)

The same research Vet also said...

"how important it is not to leave children alone with dogs as a child will not be able to read the warning signs a dog is uncomfortable as well as an adult"

So if as someone has said, "The vast majority of dogs are not dangerous at all"...

Why would others here agree with your post and the views of an expert?
Usual false arguments from you Ellal.

Instead of twisting your in knots trying to prove a point why don’t you try taking a grown up approach to debating.

Why don’t you try working out why these 2 statements can both be true:

”vast majority of dogs not dangerous”
”dogs should not be left unsupervised with babies or children”

go on have a go.

Sponsored Links
Why don’t you try working out why these 2 statements can both be true:

”vast majority of dogs not dangerous”
”dogs should not be left unsupervised with babies or children”

go on have a go.
Why bother engaging?

As the dog passed me, it made a full-mouthed grab of my wrist, then let go. One bite

That was a dog with no bite inhibition, in a breed like an Alsatian, that’s a potential killer dog. It should’ve been muzzled at all times in public.

My 5kg dog bit me last year, she is an anxious dog, I was carrying her and she got spooked by a dog that appeared around the corner, Sometimes as a show of aggression she bites the nearest thing to “show how tough she is”, and this time it was my arm, she not only bit me hard, she shook her head violently at the same time. It stung like hell for a few days, so I can imagine a full on bite from an Alsatian would be really nasty.

Sponsored Links
Nearest my BC gets to biting, is a very gentle nip of the nose, when you tease her. Or she will sometimes make a faint at biting the air, if you hurt her whilst brushing her fur.

My better half was for many years dog groomer.
She developed almost a second sense of when to get her hands out of way.
She found some breeds were far ' more prepared to have a go '
than others.
One of worst was one particular colour of cocker spaniel!

Never owned a dog

I do like digs though apart from that German sausage dog breed that bit me on the leg a while back

I have Always had cats all rescues apart from the one that just decided to move in

This poor lady had her little cavapoo ripped to pieces in front of her by 2 dangerous dogs
I’ve had similar experiences with dogs attacking deer when I walk my dog. A child wouldn’t stand a chance.

A66285D9-72C0-45DC-A15C-0D12CEECA474.jpeg

ABBDA7CC-744A-4877-B6F7-C87D08C7CDB4.jpeg

The worse offenders are the 'professional' dog walkers. I sometimes see them turn up in a van with up to a dozen dogs and they have next to no control over them and they just let them crap everywhere. It’s got worse since lockdown ended as there are so many people who bought lockdown pups and found that they didn’t have the time to exercise them when they returned to work.

Last edited:
I’ve had similar experiences with dogs attacking deer when I walk my dog. A child wouldn’t stand a chance.

View attachment 294706

View attachment 294705

The worse offenders are the 'professional' dog walkers. I sometimes see them turn up in a van with up to a dozen dogs and they have next to no control over them and they just let them crap everywhere. It’s got worse since lockdown ended as there are so many people who bought lockdown pups and found that they didn’t have the time to exercise them when they returned to work.

Console yourself in the thought though @Mottie , that their (professional dog walkers' ) houses, cars, and very being must stink to buggery (y)

Now that, I do agree with. We get them going past here, yapping away often four dogs per person, but sometimes more. When my own dog happens to be out, at the gate, they have had dogs manage to break away, and come tearing across to my dog. Now they can possibly manage clean up with four dogs to control, beats me - it can be difficult enough with just one.

Now they can possibly manage clean up with four dogs to control, beats me

Pound to a pinch of shoite, many don't bother.

When my youngest used to train at a local park, dog walkers used to let their dogs off the lead, some of which raced around like mad things.

One filthy-looking bloke used to pull up in his filthy Popemobile (Renault Kangoo car or similar), and let seven or eight large and filthy dogs out, which bounded off in all directions. No way would he have been able to keep track of the hounds, let alone pick up after them.

I bet his car, his dogs, himself, and his house all reeked :sick:

Sponsored Links
Back