EU being spiteful again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If you look up the definition of strawman, it basically defines Notch.

More people live in London than Scotland Wales & NI combined

Sponsored Links
F0A087F8-65C4-4976-A0F9-6908C3BCD98D.jpeg

And if the Jocks don’t like it. Remember this??!!

His last memory was being disingendered ( his private bits cut off & burned in front of him after being hung & drawn & shortly before being quartered !

His last memory was being disingendered ( his private bits cut off & burned in front of him after being hung & drawn & shortly before being quartered !
"Off with his head"! "Knob head first". :eek:

"Brexit spite is building momentum."
Nice partial quote from you as usual. I take it you have no issue with the rest of that short post of mine. :LOL::LOL:
It is not a partial quote.

Including the rest of the post changes the meaning not one jot.

What about the BBC then?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-56412074

"Eleven European countries have halted the vaccine rollout after a number of cases of blood clots".

From your DM article. The first line.

Pfizer's Covid vaccine has been linked to more blood clots than AstraZeneca's in reports from the UK, statistics show amid Europe's 'baffling' mass revolt against the Oxford jab.

When in fact, so yes the DM is making s hit up as it goes along. This is not defence of what these countries are doing but I wouldn't trust the DM to report if tomorrow was Wednesday.

The publicly available information on the AstraZeneca vaccine lists a total of 35 cases of thrombocytopenia reported on “Yellow Cards” in the UK up to 8th March 2021. This is a very small proportion of the yellow card reports which total over 54,000 in the context of nearly 10 million vaccinations delivered. For the Pfizer vaccine there are a total of 22 reports of thrombocytopenia out of 33,000 reports and well over 10 million vaccination doses.

Anti-EU moaning old gits frantically digging out anti EU vids. Lol.

Brexit and brexiteers - what a pile of poo.

As Nosey mentioned, statistically vaccinated people have less blood clots than non vaccinated.
I think there will be a lot of anger building from E U citizens.
Our 1st jab rate is 49%
EU 1st jab rate 9%.

I think there will be a lot of anger building from E U citizens.

actually I think it is being driven by the people -they arent turning up for their AZ vaccine.

there is far higher vaccine concern in Europe esp in France and Italy -which is a real shame as they may be facing another wave.

also the decision making has been done by the precautionary approach -but without balancing the risk of death or illness form covid.

we cant really compare UK to EU due to population size
EU have vaccinated 50 million -but still poor compared to USA who have done over 100 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back