Euros - England vs Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
blimey is he :eek:

what scoundrel rubbed him up the wrong way than ?
The usual lying racist poster.
But any lying racist poster will attract my indignation.
If it's true that discourse never changes anyone's mind, you'll go on being a lying racist, and I'll go on challenging your lying racist posts.

Wokey wokey, rise and signal. Himmi is off again.
Always ready to confront racism in any form or any place.
If you don't like it, I suggest you channel your effort into dissuading people from posting racist comments.

Sponsored Links
blimey is he :eek:

what scoundrel rubbed him up the wrong way than ?

f5.jpg

My neighbour said he looks similar to one of the blokes who infiltrated the pigeon racing club :idea:
So it wasn't a pigeon club at all, it was a fancy dress club.
How did you go dressed as, transam?
French maid :idea:
WIKEF-2126_17.jpg

Last edited:
Watch it transam, he's implying you dress up as a bird. :cautious: Probably still smarting from seeing his boys knocked out of the Euro’s by the good old Swiss and has to take it out on somebody. Au revoir à l'équipe de France de football :mrgreen:

We will win the damn thing - this is the tournament of the less fancies teams.

Now will we boo our players when they take the knee in the final?

Probably still smarting from seeing his boys knocked out of the Euro’s by the good old Swiss and has to take it out on somebody. Au revoir à l'équipe de France de football :mrgreen:
I don't watch men's football, too much play acting and falling over, clutching their leg, whenever another player comes near.
It's too much like a, erm, err, a fancy dress party, people pretending to be what they ain't.
Women's football is nearer to reality.

If you look back at his old posts, and they have changed to show his new name, it means he has had a change of username. This is not the same as having two usernames. E.g. if you were a single woman and changed to a married name.
Why is he using his pimpernel login? Have some of the others been deleted?
How many alias names do you have Himmi?

We will win the damn thing - this is the tournament of the less fancies teams.

Now will we boo our players when they take the knee in the final?

sir g is that a bit of positivity in your post?

i be damned :ROFLMAO:

i reckon we be out tonight,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back