God bless the Queen

Sponsored Links
not exactly sure to be fair . Maybe if you know any Russians or Syrians or Iraqis or Zimbabweans or Ugandans you could ask one.

not exactly sure to be fair . Maybe if you know any Russians or Syrians or Iraqis or Zimbabweans or Ugandans you could ask one.
You say worse but you cannot say why, you could ask a US citizen, Portuguese, German, Italian, Greek, Irish and canvas their opinion

Sponsored Links
You say worse but you cannot say why, you could ask a US citizen, Portuguese, German, Italian, Greek, Irish and canvas their opinion
why citizens of those countries? You think they’re happy with their situations?

An election every year instead of every 4 years and
why citizens of those countries? You think they’re happy with their situations?
If the citizens of those countries aren't happy with their politicians I bet they can replace them a lot easier than the UK could

Probably thousands of reasons, I don't recall any overseas visitors who have stayed with me stating they went to London because of the Queen

She's part of our culture...... its so massive ...its invisible

You say worse but you cannot say why,
Probably because as a country we seem incapable of both raising honest civil servants ,and voting in suitable government.
The lack of Royal prerogative here is a scary prospect.

Sponsored Links
Back