Honour our commitments on leaving the EU ? Sod off...

Of course it doesn't Johnnyboy. The EU doesn't want us to leave it's shackles in any shape or form. Why do you think the "negotiations " aren't proceeding a bit quicker than they are? The EU doesn't want them to proceed at any pace. They'd be happy if we were still negotiating in 2060
According to the quitters, we don't need the EU. So what is all the fuss about. Just give the barmy quitters exactly what they what they want. Stuff negotiations and stuff the EU. Why are the politicians pratting about?
Or is it just the mad RWR that want to quit really? Seems like it to most commentators.(y)

Sponsored Links
According to the quitters, we don't need the EU. So what is all the fuss about. Just give the barmy quitters exactly what they what they want. Stuff negotiations and stuff the EU. Why are the politicians pratting about?
Or is it just the mad RWR that want to quit really? Seems like it to most commentators.(y)

More remoaning :D

Would you be happier severing all ties with the EU without any agreements whatsoever?

It's the quitters that need to stop whinging.

Its funny how the LW on here are all remainers. Campaiging for the EU project which has a neoliberal agenda.

And your mate Jez, a life long Eurosceptic :)

And EU membership would scupper McCommie Donnells plans to nationalise anything that isnt nailed down :)

Sponsored Links
Its funny how the LW on here are all remainers. Campaiging for the EU project which has a neoliberal agenda.

And your mate Jez, a life long Eurosceptic :)

And EU membership would scupper McCommie Donnells plans to nationalise anything that isnt nailed down :)
Just remind me, we are leaving the EU aren't we? Things have moved on Notch. You need to keep up boyo.(y)

I have stopped contributing in this thread simply because of the quality of the comments:
My plan ????....
pleased that the Uk voted out of the EU .Yes ;)

:rolleyes: I was not interested tbh . my vote was always going to be "out"...
... The fact that some who voted out of the EU now have 2nd thoughts or regret there decision.Tough imho.
The EU will fall apart it is just a question of time. ...
If this country has got finacial commitments to the EU then they should be met because that is the decent and correct thing to do ? does not mean to say that we have to bend over & lube up.
Fair is fair .

A high price for Germany:
blah, blah.
No source for this apparent quote.

The EU is set up so the people will never have a voice, ...
Hence it will collapse. As you say.

.. The EU doesn't want us to leave it's shackles in any shape or form. blah, blah

In any event if the brexit talks are not going that well Corbyn can take some responsibility for it

More remoaning :D

blah, blah

Way har bee needs to remember that the UK is a democratic country. We are not some corrupt Islamic republic ;)

Or malta or Spain :sneaky:

the UK is a democratic country.

yes, we all know that.

And the government does not have the right to rule by decree.

So it's great that Parliament can vote on whatever deal or non-deal is cooked up, and that the citizens can have another vote when they know what it is they're voting for.

How did yesterday's vote on Universal credit go, by the way?

299 to nil, was it?

yes, we all know that. So it's great that Parliament can vote on whatever deal or non-deal is cooked up, and that the citizens can have another vote when they know what it is they're voting for.

would not bother me tbh. personally I would be against another referendum , but hey ho crack on I say.

Its a Parliamentary democracy then vote on it ?? voting a deal down could well cause damage to the UK . The EU beuracrats already see division so why agree to a deal .

They may get a better deal with Corbyn ? is there thinking (may be) Incidentally the tory party will not vote for any amendments put down by corbyn it will not happen.?

They may if they are put down by tory rebels ??????????

Would you be happier severing all ties with the EU without any agreements whatsoever?

If that's what it takes Nosey, then that's what our politicians have to do. Trade with the EU isn't going to stop just because we leave. No worrying about getting spares for your VW Polo or your Citroen C1. Aldi's will still be open for you to buy cheap EU veg.
PS the Leavers are not the one's on here regularly whinging about leaving this corrupt club. It's the likes of Remoaniac Johnnyboy, Remainder wannabehimmyagain and LetshaveanothereferendumuntilwegettheresulttheEUwants Noseylad.
If all else fails then you can always emigrate to an EU country, once we've left.

that is what u have been advocating doing in previous posts . ;)

Sponsored Links
Back