Is that right what I’m seeing on the news.....

yeah, and I assume that one is being made in the UK, which means snowstorms, blockades, port closures, tier 10 etc. can't stop it.

Sponsored Links
yeah, and I assume that one is being made in the UK, which means snowstorms, blockades, port closures, tier 10 etc. can't stop it.
You underestimate our ability to pretend that a small rainstorm or snow flurry is the end of the world. Who knows, Boris might get directly involved and then we're all stuffed.

Well yeah, the wrong kind of rain could easily kill another 50,000. And if Boris steps in, we might as well start drinking bleach.

The UK government said a few days ago that 616,933 people had received it. So about 1% of the population.

The number of doses given in the EU has not yet been published. 12.5 million doses are expected to arrive before the end of the year. I believe that EU bulk orders are being issued to the 27 nations in proportion to population.

In co-ordinated actions on Sunday, countries including France, Germany, Italy and Spain began vaccinating older, at-risk people and frontline medical and care staff

I saw a report that some American clinics were allocating by different criteria.

Sponsored Links
Check your source, the EU ain't got 12.5m doses, nor will they catch up with us, (unless they start hijacking lorries again).

Stop making things up,Germany itself will recieve 1.3m doses before the end of the year,will take time to use them,some countries don't start till January.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ross-europe-but-anger-remains-over-late-start

The starting gun will be fired in several European countries at the same time: the 12.5 million doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine that will arrive in EU countries before the end of this year are part of a 300-million dose bulk order signed by the European Commission.

Why the rush to get jabbed with a barely tested so called 'vaccine'?

I see a few countries broke ranks and started early.

One for all and all for one eh! :ROFLMAO:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ross-europe-but-anger-remains-over-late-start

The starting gun will be fired in several European countries at the same time: the 12.5 million doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine that will arrive in EU countries before the end of this year are part of a 300-million dose bulk order signed by the European Commission.
The UK total you gave is actual vaccinations, not promised deliveries,there has been problems with deliveries all over Europe, Belgium will recieve a symbolic total of 9,700 this year,and thats where its made.

The UK total you gave is actual vaccinations, not promised deliveries,there has been problems with deliveries all over Europe, Belgium will recieve a symbolic total of 9,700 this year,and thats where its made.

Incorrect we have not vaccinated 800k. So are you making up stuff now? (y)

Been lot`s of that going on here for a long time and you are no angel.

Lol. Point it out. You seem upset as I pointed out your clear BS. Chin up lad, stop being a snowflake, a tough guy like yourself getting upset. What next? You eat avocado on toast? :ROFLMAO:

Oh here we go again with the insults. Always a sure sign of a poor loser.
He is right on this one. 800,000 doses have been promised and apparently received but only around 600,000 injected so far. But it's fairly boring nitpicking.

I believe we've actually recieved more than 800k, which is good news. I would be surprised if we hadn't done more than 800k (first injections) when this year finally ends.

Sponsored Links
Back