Is that right what I’m seeing on the news.....

Sponsored Links
He is right on this one. 800,000 doses have been promised and apparently received but only around 600,000 injected so far. But it's fairly boring nitpicking.

I believe we've actually recieved more than 800k, which is good news. I would be surprised if we hadn't done more than 800k (first injections) when this year finally ends.
Did you read post#25 where I said SirG was first to mention the figure?

Incorrect we have not vaccinated 800k. So are you making up stuff now? (y)
The total 8 days ago was 617,000 i think i may have underestimated,are you not glad that people are being vaccinated,would you be happy to see all the old and weak suffer, we got many things wrong but not on vaccines.

Sponsored Links
The total 8 days ago was 617,000 i think i may have underestimated,are you not glad that people are being vaccinated,would you be happy to see all the old and weak suffer, we got many things wrong but not on vaccines.
Historically we have, I discovered a fun fact. Jenner identified that Vaccines worked with his smallpox Vaccine, but it was rejected in the UK for years whilst the rest of the world started with it full-tilt.

Vaccine hesitancy has a longer history in the UK than I thought.

Straw man appeal now. You keep digging. (y)

How many do you think have been vaccinated in UK to date then?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-28 Official UK Coronavirus Dashboard.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-28 Official UK Coronavirus Dashboard.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
As an independent arbiter of the truth, I'll say Charlie George was right and Galahad has owned himself, again.

Vaccine rolled out 8th Dec, 616,000 jabbed by the 20th. Impressive, I'll be surprised if we don't hit a million by the end of the year. Whatever number we hit, I have no doubt it will one of, if not the highest in Europe.

Sponsored Links
Back