London Bridge

Sponsored Links
It won't I'm afraid - although as he swerved around the reporter, it's possible that he was drunk.

As moslem he should not have been drinking!

It is against his sharia law!

We don't know yet if the driver was one of the two shot dead by police.

Interesting the one with the canisters. If they are a bomb then it seems he was not in a hurry to detonate them. Even with an armed policeman pointing a gun at him.

An endless cycle of violence is madness.
I am sure our thoughts and sympathies are with the innocent people killed and injured.

Why is it coincidental that these recent attacks in UK are during an election campaign?
I cannot understand how or why terrorists would/could orchestrate a terror campaign during an election period. Especially as they are apparently 'lone-wolf' terrorists. Although they may already be known to the intelligent services.
Can anyone offer an explanation. Or is it just coincidence?

The election campaigning has been suspended again.
An opportunity for the Tories to limit the losses that they are suffering.
Although I suspect that this further terrorist outrage will reflect badly on their policing budget cuts.

Sponsored Links
I am sure our thoughts and sympathies are with the innocent people killed and injured.

Why is it coincidental that these recent attacks in UK are during an election campaign?
I cannot understand how or why terrorists would/could orchestrate a terror campaign during an election period. Especially as they are apparently 'lone-wolf' terrorists. Although they may already be known to the intelligent services.

Although I suspect that this further terrorist outrage will reflect badly on their policing budget cuts.
You really are a piece of work, aren't you?

a crazy idea, why can't tory just call off the election and give labour 40% of government power and create a unity government?
Let Corbyn nationalise rail, so he can prove that nationalize can or can not work. Also negotiate a deal in the middle so government borrows more, and let labour get involved in brexit negotiation?

As now, any party can argue that the attack screwed the election result and doesn't reflect the need of the country.

a crazy idea, why can't tory just call off the election and give labour 40% of government power and create a unity government?
Let Corbyn nationalise rail, so he can prove that nationalize can or can not work. Also negotiate a deal in the middle so government borrows more, and let labour get involved in brexit negotiation?

As now, any party can argue that the attack screwed the election result and doesn't reflect the need of the country.
You are indeed right... It is a crazy idea.

Very crazy, but we can have a taste of different policies and know who is right or wrong.
It's not the policies that are at issue. It is the spineless jellyfish who have no ability to implement those policies.

You really are a piece of work, aren't you?
Which bit of my post did you dislike?
This bit:

Or this bit:

Or this bit:

Or are you just incapable of creating a sensible counter-argument to any part of my comment?
Or perhaps you just wanted to stifle debate, difficult questions at difficult times, etc?
Or perhaps you just wanted to make a silly unproductive comment? (I noticed a few days ago you were producing loads of silly comments.)
Or just an opportunity to start an abusive string of posts?

The reason the railway was privatised in the first place is because the government declared bankruptcy in 1970 and has since been mounting trillions in debt ever since. Re-nationalisation is not something that will ever happen because of the cost. This country is in debt to jewish money lenders and rather than turn on them the government has turned on it's own people to find the money to pay them. Putin doesn't stand for this shyte that's why I'm fascinated by Russia and have much admiration for Putin as a leader. Meanwhile it's candlelight vigils and free pop concerts in memory of those killed in these acts of violence over here and NOTHING is done except to clamp down on the last freedoms of ordinary people through oppresive anti-freedom legislation.

This is how Russia treat terrorists. Can't wait to travel there tbh to see one of the few sensible countries left on earth, one that hasn't been destroyed by the globalists.

Last edited:
The reason the railway was privatised in the first place is because the government declared bankruptcy in 1970 and has since been mounting trillions in debt ever since. Re-nationalisation is not something that will ever happen because of the cost. This country is in debt to jewish money lenders and rather than turn on them the government has turned on it's own people to find the money to pay them. Putin doesn't stand for this shyte that's why I'm fascinated by Russia and have much admiration for Putin as a leader. Meanwhile it's candlelight vigils and free pop concerts in memory of those killed in these acts of violence and NOTHING is done except to clamp down on the last freedoms of ordinary people through oppresive anti-freedom legislation.

This is how Russia treat terrorists. Can't wait to travel there tbh to see one of the few sensible countries left on earth, one that hasn't been destroyed by the globalists.

One thing I agree with you is that we have too many candlelight vigils, but not enough tough actions on the terrorists and their supporters. Why they have same amount human right when they destroyed so many life in UK and abroad? Any time when government wants to have tougher laws on terrorists, there are always huge amount of oppositions (doesn't matter which party is in power).

One thing I agree with you is that we have too many candlelight vigils, but not enough tough actions on the terrorists and their supporters. Why they have same amount human right when they destroyed so many life in UK and abroad? Any time when government wants to have tougher laws on terrorists, there are always huge amount of oppositions (doesn't matter which party is in power).

Agenda 21

Sponsored Links
Back