London Bridge

the government has turned on it's own people to find the money to pay them

And quite right too. When you borrow money from someone its just and right that its paid back in full.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
An endless cycle of violence is madness.
I am sure our thoughts and sympathies are with the innocent people killed and injured.

Why is it coincidental that these recent attacks in UK are during an election campaign?
I cannot understand how or why terrorists would/could orchestrate a terror campaign during an election period. Especially as they are apparently 'lone-wolf' terrorists. Although they may already be known to the intelligent services.
Can anyone offer an explanation. Or is it just coincidence?

The election campaigning has been suspended again.
An opportunity for the Tories to limit the losses that they are suffering.
Although I suspect that this further terrorist outrage will reflect badly on their policing budget cuts.

This month is Ramadan,
Terrorist Propaganda circulating that "Lone Wolf " Terrorist Activities should increase during this month as it has in the past years in different Countries

Sponsored Links
Which bit of my post did you dislike?
This bit:

Or this bit:

Or this bit:

Or are you just incapable of creating a sensible counter-argument to any part of my comment?
Or perhaps you just wanted to stifle debate, difficult questions at difficult times, etc?
Or perhaps you just wanted to make a silly unproductive comment? (I noticed a few days ago you were producing loads of silly comments.)
Or just an opportunity to start an abusive string of posts?
Where did I say that I disliked your post?

Certainly true for some cases, but indeed there are some talented person who started their own businesses (especially in this Internet ages) and becomes very successful.
Nowadays, I think intelligence and talent shouldn't be the only factor.
In most cases, a fair formula should be a combination of different factors, something like: Network + luck + talent+ intelligence+ dare to do something new

So if someone is born in a very rich family, he/she will have a very high ranking on network+luck already. So that person will be much easier to be successful.

Not saying I am not jealous though :).

Certainly true for some cases, but indeed there are some talented person who started their own businesses (especially in this Internet ages) and becomes very successful.
Nowadays, I think intelligence and talent shouldn't be the only factor.
In most cases, a fair formula should be a combination of different factors, something like: Network + luck + talent+ intelligence+ dare to do something new

So if someone is born in a very rich family, he/she will have a very high ranking on network+luck already. So that person will be much easier to be successful.

Not saying I am not jealous though :).

''The claims that the ultra-rich 1% make for themselves - that they are possessed of unique intelligence or creativity or drive - are examples of the self-attribution fallacy. This means crediting yourself with outcomes for which you weren't responsible. Many of those who are rich today got there because they were able to capture certain jobs. This capture owes less to talent and intelligence than to a combination of ruthless exploitation of others and accidents of birth, as such jobs are taken disproportionately by people born in certain places and into certain classes.'' - Fredrico Pistono

One of the guys was on a TV program called 'The jihadists next door'. Unbelievable.

Why is the country/government/security services so soft on people like Abu Hamza and Anjem Choudry?

One of the guys was on a TV program called 'The jihadists next door'. Unbelievable.
They got it right, then.

Why is the country/government/security services so soft on people like Abu Hamza and Anjem Choudry?
Do you think they might not actually care about you?

Got me thinking.

Do you think Hamsa is allowed his hook? Surely an offensive weapon.
Perhaps he is only allowed an attachment with a plastic spoon on it.

Anyway, he's gone for ever.

Sponsored Links
Back