Missing Members

On a general note, share, or leave a document for partner/children where they can/will find it with email etc passwords, device PINs...

Sponsored Links
When I die, if my wife sells all my ebay purchases for the price I told her I paid for them, they'll be some lucky people out there getting some real bargains! :mrgreen:

Ouch. My brother was a gardener for a while, and a customer, who was a doctor, told him about a previous gardener who suffered a similar fate. Not with an improvised tool though, was cutting some branches with a small chainsaw and it kicked back and cut his throat. The doctor saw it happen, but still could do nothing to save him.

Sponsored Links
Ouch. My brother was a gardener for a while, and a customer, who was a doctor, told him about a previous gardener who suffered a similar fate. Not with an improvised tool though, was cutting some branches with a small chainsaw and it kicked back and cut his throat. The doctor saw it happen, but still could do nothing to save him.

Scary things chainsaws. I've never used one.

Scary things chainsaws. I've never used one.
Proper training and PPE is essential, but even then....

I've got one of those little 20" accessory jobbies, split-shaft garden tool thing. More a hedge trimmer with attitude really. The business end is near 2m from the holding end so I cant see a kick back getting it to me, and the switch doesnt lock on, so I figure (hope?) that unless Im daft enough to use it while Im up a ladder Im safe.

Proper training and PPE is essential, but even then....

I've got one of those little 20" accessory jobbies, split-shaft garden tool thing. More a hedge trimmer with attitude really. The business end is near 2m from the holding end so I cant see a kick back getting it to me, and the switch doesnt lock on, so I figure (hope?) that unless Im daft enough to use it while Im up a ladder Im safe.

You should be fine....

ladder.jpg

I see Brigade 77 had 'Gone Dark'. Probably too busy making his 15th million to post on here...........

On another forum, one elderly member used to welcome all the newcomers who joined. The 'management' even made a specially named folder where he could do this. When he died, the folder was kept running and the welcoming was picked up by another.

I saw Sammyinnit posting a comment on a BBC article, so I am guessing sammy is still alive.

Perhaps if you GD regulars were a bit nicer to each other people would be less inclined to leave :whistle:

I see Brigade 77 had 'Gone Dark'. Probably too busy making his 15th million to post on here...........
The member formerly known as Dork Lard, then Brigade 77 has returned under yet another name, Dork Lard@rse. Still spouting the same old 'I know plenty of inside info about royals that you dont' shyte though.

Sponsored Links
Back