More questions than answers......

It not a bacteria, its a weakend (i.e. its payload is removed) 'flu virus.
Edited post to correct a spelling and noticed I hadn't put virus. I don't care if it's not loaded, still not getting it done. BTW, even though it says Suffolk on my username I'm from 'up north' where we simply put a coat on if it snows heavy and carry on with our business. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Edited post to correct a spelling and noticed I hadn't put virus. I don't care if it's not loaded, still not getting it done. BTW, even though it says Suffolk on my username I'm from 'up north' where we simply put a coat on if it snows heavy and carry on with our business. :LOL:

Liverpool's not that far North :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Not as far as Blackpool but much further than Rugby! ;)

Ahh, but I grew up in Newcastle, that's pretty far North, well for England at least. Though of course I lived most of my life in Buckinghamshire. :LOL:

Ours is near the beginning of July.
Don't think it's going to happen though. :(

many thanks -that's a very interesting article.

It rather reinforces the fact that we are now all playing Russian roulette.

It's a bit of a 'mare for sure, I think it was on the news that Germany has seen a significant uptick after its partial lockdown relaxation and were considering locking down again. I suppose at some point, we'll have to open up, or the economy will totally tank, doesn't bear thinking about really.

Sponsored Links
Back