More questions than answers......

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, if the article is to be believed, AZ have agreed to produce 100 million doses by the end of the year, with the UK "being at the front of the queue" but I agree, assuming the vaccine is effective then I presume other countries will be allowed to manufacture it, in whichever way they choose. The Oxford university team I believe are working on a not for profit basis.

Bill for development and production should go to The Chinese.

How to f*ck up a whole civilisation suppressed into thinking they are innocent. Let’s see when your local chinese opens up will you be in the queue? I don’t think so!

MOD: Edited derogatory term altered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese takeaways, interesting one. I think a lot of people may well boycott them. Even in our quiet corner of the world their regularly being done for 'illegal' workers, now people might think that could relate to people bringing over viruses. China is now starting to take an 'aggressive ' stance toward nations calling for an enquiry, their getting really aggressive with Australia for example. That sort of aggression will lead to boycotts, we may not be able to not buy certain goods, but takeaway food can easily be boycotted.

I think China really needs to soften its stance and cooperate more,.

Used to love going to the restaurants in 'Chinatown', always wanted to visit Lee Ho Fooks after hearing the name in the song 'werewolves of london', and 'trader vics' of course.

How to f*ck up a whole civilisation suppressed into thinking they are innocent. Let’s see when your local chinese opens up will you be in the queue? I don’t think so!

MOD: Edited derogatory term altered.

I'll be boycotting China, but not my local Chinese chippy, which I love and have patronised for many years. It's the Chinese government, not the ordinary Chinese people, who are the baddies. Get that distinction you racist hunting virtue signallers!

Was not meant as a racist comment ,not a political comment in fact only a comment in passing but if it’s touched a nerve good luck.

I'll be boycotting China, but not my local Chinese chippy, which I love and have patronised for many years. It's the Chinese government, not the ordinary Chinese people, who are the baddies. Get that distinction you racist hunting virtue signallers!

Fair comment Andy. It's been quite shocking hearing on the radio about abuse being dished out people of oriental appearance because of covid, hardly their fault.

It's been quite shocking hearing on the radio about abuse being dished out people of oriental appearance because of covid, hardly their fault.
Sadly over the last few years it's become prevalent amongst the ignorant to blame the average johnny/jane foreigner for the ills that have befallen us.

Instead of looking at the real causes!

Sponsored Links
Back