Our Involvement In Syria...

You were clearly referring to the UK when you said "we". I really can't be bothered to go back through all your references to the UK, but you take the point.
You've been caught out, and you are now just trying to b*llshit your way out of it..

Fat chance of that!....:LOL:

Still waiting for your evidence.

Sponsored Links
You were clearly referring to the UK when you said "we". I really can't be bothered to go back through all your references to the UK, but you take the point.
You've been caught out, and you are now just trying to b*llshit your way out of it..

Fat chance of that!....:LOL:

Still waiting for your evidence.
Still waiting for you to show me where you decided what I meant by 'we'...

if it's not too much trouble of course...;)

So you keep on digging that hole twonk...

Because more and more people are laughing at you...:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, and btw..

Obama is now saying that the 'red line' is actually an 'international' red line...

Not a good old USA one, but one for all of us...

Linky Linky for wobs...

So what is the definition of 'we' wobs...?

You really have no f*cking clue!... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sooey wrote

I can see a situation where the west has to go in to try and secure those stockpiles

Special forces like the sas can do that surely?

Sponsored Links
Linky wrote

Syria crisis: Obama says world's credibility on the line

More like american credibility on the line.

I reckon Obama will come away from this with his tail between his legs.

I feel the USA and UK are making excuses pinning it on people dying there therefore lying to us again just Like B-lair did, if they are concern for any deaths then why didn't they sorted out Africa problem which have the world highest death rate for years?

They are just going around the houses on their way to Iran - that's the real goal. A war on Islam. ;)

If I was Assad Id let the Russians in to dispose of the CW, would take away the casus belli for war.

No one's invading anything. They're just on about stopping the natives killing each other.

And you think bombing assad will stop that, what a twerk.

It will achieve nothing, then we will either give up (yea, right) or deploy physical resources (invade).

Where did I say (or even think :rolleyes: ) that Assad should be bombed numb nuts?

I was commenting on political processes in The UK, not military strategy in the Middle East. You're so busy telling me what I think, that this fact went right past your dense cranium. :rolleyes: Before jumping in with the keyboard warrior stuff, get your facts straight.

I couldn't give a toss what they do in Bongo Bongo land as long as we stay well out. How does that sound like I want to bomb anyone, Arrogant?

Still waiting wobs... ;)

"So what is the definition of 'we'...?"

Still waiting wobs... ;)

The onus is on you to state what you meant. The evidence points to you meaning France. Which is a bit strange, I think you'll agree.

Still waiting wobs... ;)

The onus is on you to state what you meant. The evidence points to you meaning France. Which is a bit strange, I think you'll agree.
pmsl...

Like I said, you've been caught out, and you are digging yourself in deeper and deeper..

There is no 'onus' on me since you are the one that has f*cked up...Anyone with an IQ bigger than their d*ck/shoe size will understand that!

(mind you, change one letter and you're doing a grand job of impersonating an '*nus'... :LOL: )

Can't wait to see what you come up with next twonk... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back