Our Involvement In Syria...

Well, the Syrian government have at least admitted, they have chemical weapons and now want the Russians to take control of these CW's. Slight bit of egg on Assad's face today, having to admit that though. Surprising what even the threats of air/missile strikes do to some tinpot dictators. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
It's got nothing to do with the "threats of air/missile strikes"...

It's everything to do with Russia working out how best to make America look totally stupid!

(Not that America hasn't show time and again the truth of that!)

Ahh so the West's threats to strike against Syria, have no bearing whatsoever on Assad's admission that they do have chemical weapons. It was all an elaborate charade to wind up the US of A (in collaboration with Russia) Gotcha. I must learn to read further into these things when it's on the news, instead of accepting what's broadcast by the Beeb at face value. By heck elly lad, you really should become a top reporter for the Daily Planet. You could call yourself Clark Kent, and never let the truth get it the way of a good story. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My sympathies for your ignorance jock...

America's bluff has been called...no country in the west has a majority in favour of air strikes....Russia sees this as an opportunity to humiliate Obama, and has had a word in Assad's ear....

(Oh, and if you believe everything you see/hear on 'the beeb', then you are indeed beyond hope...;))

Sponsored Links
Obama wanted to send in his dogs of war to give support to al kieda and help them persecute the remaining Christians in Syria.

Well, the Syrian government have at least admitted, they have chemical weapons and now

On July 23, 2012 Syria admitted to possessing a stockpile of chemical weapons

Clue up mate.

Syria has not admitted to *using* them, which is the allegation, and seeing as a bunch of nutters managed to make chemical weapons to use in the japan subway attack, it's not crackpot for them to say the rebels did it, though I wouldn't bet on it.

Obama wanted to send in his dogs of war to give support to al kieda and help them persecute the remaining Christians in Syria.

Revelation 20:4
English Standard Version (ESV)
4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Back