Our Involvement In Syria...

Actually wobs I've found the perfect present for you...

You've shown yourself to be a complete a rse, so how about you treat yourself... :LOL:

home+page+edible+anus+IIHIH.jpg

Sponsored Links
If this argument is about "we" then we is the UK.
Pure and simple.

I guess this won't be of any interest to wobs and all the other doubters, no matter what they think 'we' means... :rolleyes:

Britain sent poison gas chemicals to Assad

Extracts from article:

"Britain sent poison gas chemicals to Assad: Proof that the UK delivered Sarin agent to Syrian regime for SIX years" (headline)

"The UK firms delivered sodium fluoride to a Syrian cosmetics company for what they claim were legitimate purposes." (from the text)

Typical bloody Daily Mail. Still, it sells newspapers.

Seriously, headlines exaggerate; as long as the text is accurate, I suppose that's OK.

Sponsored Links
So do you really think they'd ask for the chemicals to make sarin? Don't be so bloody naive. :rolleyes:

Yes. Invite them to the UK and give them social housing. :rolleyes:

Which was what and who monitored it? :confused:

Toothpaste, cleaning fluids, etc.

You sell something to someone and then monitor how they use it? Wow! I shan't be buying any more Vaseline. :oops:

You sell something to someone and then monitor how they use it? Wow! I shan't be buying any more Vaseline. :oops:

Yes if it's a chemical used in making sarin and it's sold to some tin-pot dictator. Let's sell them radioactive isotopes for their x-ray machines. No need to check what they use it for. :rolleyes:

Yes if it's a chemical used in making sarin and it's sold to some tin-pot dictator. Let's sell them radioactive isotopes for their x-ray machines. No need to check what they use it for. :rolleyes:

Perhaps we do. As far as I'm aware, Molybdenum 99 or Technetium 99 are of no use in making bombs.

In answer to your earlier question, I believe that it is perfectly possible that British chemical firms supplied sodium fluoride to them for legitimate use.
The trouble is, it is a 'dual use' item and as such the 'nod' must have been given...

Try selling other 'dual use' items such as magnets or battery parts to Iran!

Sponsored Links
Back