Scum bitch at Aldi

Sponsored Links
It would help if the media would stop showing pictures of empty shelves and long queues.
This is not the norm around the country so it only goes to cause panic.
Yes, there is a shortage of certain items, but now that the supermarkets are limiting the number of items each customer can purchase, the stocks will recover.
I went to our supermarket this morning and easily purchased items which were not available last week (without a queue).
Even when we eventually go into full lock down with personal restriction on movement , the supermarkets will remain open.

Potential rioting will not be due to any lack of food, just boredom.

It would help if the media would stop showing pictures of empty shelves and long queues.
This is not the norm around the country so it only goes to cause panic.
Yes, there is a shortage of certain items, but now that the supermarkets are limiting the number of items each customer can purchase, the stocks will recover.
I went to our supermarket this morning and easily purchased items which were not available last week (without a queue).
Even when we eventually go into full lock down with personal restriction on movement , the supermarkets will remain open.

Potential rioting will not be due to any lack of food, just boredom.

Yeah this is very true and what I think
Clearly the public cant continue to buy at this rate- £1 billion extra has been spent on food in the last 2 or so weeks.

Im sure it will settle down -people are buying 3 or 4 weeks in case they have to self isolate.

Sponsored Links
A chap on the radio equated the panic buying to a Christmas shop. Only difference being that they have months to prepare for the inevitable Chrimbo chaos - hiring extra staff, delivery drivers, stock, production etc. The Covid 19 thing has been thrust upon the retailers, leaving them to play catch-up.

£1 billion extra of food hoarded.

Given that there are almost 28 million households in the UK, that equates to less than £40 of extra snap in each. Two or three days ' worth, I reckon.

Doesn't sound so extravagant, when put in those terms.

I think it would help enormously if the football club did not keep announcing every 5 minutes that the board has had an unanimous vote of confidence in the manager....

No, but I have a stash of flour and some yeast

I was making some bread today and just realised that if you fold the dough over on itself and beat it down 15 times that's 32,000 layers.
Double whats in a samurai sword.

Sponsored Links
Back