Scum bitch at Aldi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
She was seen filling a trolley going to her car and returning four times to do the same thing ...she was banned after an altercation.

Member of staff that banned her then went outside for a smoke break and was then attacked by this bitch.

Unfortunately there is some real scum about.

Sponsored Links
Driving home earlier I was being tailgated by this nutter woman in an audi, desperate to pass on a horribly pot holed road, when an opportunity arose I slowed and let her past. 10 minutes later as we approached town I caught her up - she turned into the supermarket, maybe it was her panicking to do some panic buying?

I'm getting quite concerned into how these nutters are going to cope with LOCK-DOWN. Maybe they will become a greater danger than the virus? Rather frighteningly we're headed into a real life horror movie. Be very very frightened - It's coming.

Shows how some humans behave when times get tough.
Could eventually become lawless if the police can’t cope.
You can see why some Americans are arming themselves.

It's far from a dooms day scenario. The army have been deployed to stop civil unrest especially in London. People are also fleeing for the countryside which reduces the burden of population in the city. I think folk in the countryside are likely to suffer the worst as law enforcement will be most ineffective. A larger area to police. This might have a knock on effect of disruptibg food supplies, if farmers can't go about their business. We need food and lack of it will cause mayhem quicker than anything else.
Keep in mind the government can introduce a curfew if the climate changes which means shoot to kill orders would be given to soldiers long before mobs of scum are out in the streets burning down properties like we saw in the London riots of 2011.
It is very eerie at the moment. I live near a motorway which, at the moment, sounds as quiet as a countryroad. Heavy bustling traffic replaced by birds chirping. What a bizzare time to be alive.

Sponsored Links
Anymore doom mongerers like to join this thread?

Have you people read what you have written? A couple of people behave 'irresponsibly', to what we normally expect people to do, and you are predicting the apocalypse next week!
Instead of focusing on the negativity of some people why not look at the positive things A LOT of people are doing for others. There are stories of young people doing shopping for elderly neighbours, (yes I have heard some are being ripped off but that happens most days anyway by criminals), people sharing what little they may have with some who actually do need a bit of something, people actually smiling instead of traipsing around looking miserable.
Lets start looking at the positives and thinking our glass is half full rather than half empty for a change.

It's coming.

So is xmas.
Cancer comes to 1 in 2 of us. Death comes to all of us.
Nothing to be frightened off. Stressing won't make it go away. In fact stressing will just bring it on sooner.
But the panic buying is just despicable.

Last edited:
Should have applied for that fire arm licence a while back ;)

Shopping trolleys should be banned baskets only one per person

Any one breaking the rules summary execution in the car park ;)

:cool:

Any one who is deemed to be a fat fck
I. E over weight / obese

Will be detained :LOL: and incarcerated

Anymore doom mongerers like to join this thread?

Have you people read what you have written? A couple of people behave 'irresponsibly', to what we normally expect people to do, and you are predicting the apocalypse next week!
Instead of focusing on the negativity of some people why not look at the positive things A LOT of people are doing for others. There are stories of young people doing shopping for elderly neighbours, (yes I have heard some are being ripped off but that happens most days anyway by criminals), people sharing what little they may have with some who actually do need a bit of something, people actually smiling instead of traipsing around looking miserable.
Lets start looking at the positives and thinking our glass is half full rather than half empty for a change.

I suppose times like these bring the best and worst out of people.

Should have applied for that fire arm licence a while back ;)

Shopping trolleys should be banned baskets only one per person

Any one breaking the rules summary execution in the car park ;)

:cool:

Give it a few weeks, and we can do summery executions instead.
More pleasant all round. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back