So what cars do you all own then?

I have a Honda Civiv auto and has never let me down in 5 yrs. :D

Have always bought Japanese due to their reliability and wouldn't touch a Ford with a bargepole.

do have to agree with you,even though i have a ford galaxy.just glad its really a vw, ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You'd be surprised how much you can get in a Civic. The boot can hold quite a bit, and when you're on your own the seats fold completely flat or the seats lift up in the rear (only really on the 5 dr though).

Boot can be quite deep, but there is no spare wheel, and the fuel tank is under the fron rather than the rear.

I really fancy a new Type R.

Sponsored Links
i'd love an all aggro. if i had the space i would have a lot of the **** british cars.

A 1981 pontiac transam 4.9 turbo model , fitted with a 6.6 litre pontiac V8 , 12 to the gallon on a good run , boot it probably 8 , stuff yer vorsprung Durch technique , global warming is good !!

A 1981 pontiac transam 4.9 turbo model , fitted with a 6.6 litre pontiac V8 , 12 to the gallon on a good run , boot it probably 8 , stuff yer vorsprung Durch technique , global warming is good !!

Pile of old heavy, big bore, low power, lolloping rubbish.

Pile of old heavy, big bore, low power, lolloping rubbish.

Would agree on the comment's heavy , big bore also add bad handling , rubbish may be ??? but low power she ain't , tuned , with recent addition's ect ect 425 BHP , dynoed , more tuning goody's to fit , looking into a Pontiac formula firebird (9.6 litre).,

as for yank motor's / engine's fastest car around the Top Gear track Ultima GTR the car they won't test , powered by Chevrolet push rod V8 , made in Leicester !!! British handling yank power !!!!

You don't need to justify it, you can't beat the sound of a V8, I feel insignificant at only 5.7l of Chevrolet's finest :(

you can't beat the sound a big grunting V8 makes, had loads over the years, old rovers, mustangs, mercs, once wound up and blasting the sound is pure heaven. Only car that came close was my scooby doo. My boy has a V6 4motion with a custom exhaust tuned to make it sound quite nice, but a V8 is mozart to a petrolhead

gregers";p="1567718 said:
BE JESUS,WTF will the mpg on that be :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote

I don't know , not alot that's for sure , I believe Ford do a 10 litre V8 through there yank svo operation's , go to santa pod & look at the top fueller's & they will use fuel quicker than u can tip it out of a bucket , over a 7 second run , the cost's are phenominal !!
probably the quickest car I have ever seen on the road was a bond bug , remember them 3 wheeler orange thing's looked like a wedge of cheese
had a Suziki Hayabusi engine in , staggeringly quick up to 120 there after it would attempt to take off , nothing production wise would ?? live with it ,
Icidentally at Good wood some bloke turned up with a M/C with a dodge 8 litre V10 in it , out of a Viper road legal to !!

You don't need to justify it, you can't beat the sound of a V8, I feel insignificant at only 5.7l of Chevrolet's finest :(

a bored out version of that Chevrolet 6.3 I think power's the Ultima , u too can build one to there record breaking spec , for £30.000 , sound's alot but bring on the Bugatti Veron , Ferrari's , Lambo's & anything else you can mention , stuff your vorspring durch teknique . Woof Woof :D

Sponsored Links
Back