so you think your patriotic are you realy!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
did you know meat marked as british can come from anywhere in the world
it can be imported and sold as british within a few days

as long as they "process " the meat this can be anything at all
if it comes into the country as half a carcase chicken pork beef lamb by definition will turn into "british"as you have to use a knife or process it in some way to sell it

i personally think an animal should only be called british meat if 80% off the parent animals are british and it should live its full if very short life here

Sponsored Links
A certain 4 letter retailer marks its meat as:

Reared in:
Slaughtered in:
Processed in:

;)

Sponsored Links
blimey you lads are quick
i edited my thread at the bottom to express my suggestion to what british should mean and within 5 mins 2 answers lol
"i personally think an animal should only be called british meat if 80% off the parent animals are british and it should live its full if very short life here"

did you know meat marked as british can come from anywhere in the world
it can be imported and sold as british within a few days

as long as they "process " the meat this can be anything at all
if it comes into the country as half a carcase chicken pork beef lamb by definition will turn into "british"as you have to use a knife or process it in some way to sell it

i personally think an animal should only be called british meat if 80% off the parent animals are british and it should live its full if very short life here

This format could equally be applied to residents of the UK. how many BNP pigs would be correctly labelled??

this thread has nothing to do with racism imigration religion or politics
can we please keep it that way ;)

Patriotic?... did anyone cheer on the England cricket team last weekend? We won the world twenty20.... well i say we.... it was won by three south africans and an irishmen - playing for England.

You're all wrong!

Its Neto. :LOL:

(Only 1 t they're making cuts everywhere! :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back