UK points based immigration system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people and political parties who don't like Jews ;)
:LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Wants to appeal to the people who don't like foreigners, the people who don't like immigrants, the people who don't like the EU, the people who are racists, and the people who vote conservative.

View attachment 184283

Also. People ;) and political. Parties who. Don't like Jews ;)

:LOL:

It seems to be gaining momentum :LOL:

Also. People ;) and political. Parties who. Don't like Jews

Yes, I've heard tory supporters have a worse record than others. But it's not usually talked about. Don't know why.

Yes, I've heard tory supporters have a worse record than others. But it's not usually talked about. Don't know why.

Tis funny I heard that rumour as well

I don't know why either

Rumour seems to. Be gaining momentum :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I can see why the Mods have had enough. You've excelled yourself John, well done.

I dont understand, John is correct, the Conservatives are doing this to appeal to people who dont like foreigners.

They want immigrants to be blamed for austerity and people believe it.

So wait on.

We hear about really low unemployment but in reality there is about really 8m actual not working.

Lol

Ok. So how will wages rise when a significant percentage of care homes are barely breaking even paying minimum wage.

Who will pay for this? Where is this magic money tree? Where will this cash suddenly appear from?

The BMJ analysis that 120k deaths were due to cuts to social and austerity cuts.

I wonder how many deaths will be due to lack of viable care homes.

Statistically the over 65 voted significantly in favour of Brexit, this would be the perfect denouement.

I dont understand, John is correct, the Conservatives are doing this to appeal to people who dont like foreigners.

They want immigrants to be blamed for austerity and people believe it.

You agree with John... You know what you think...
And you disagree with Filly.

That's not a man who doesn't understand is it?

I was perfectly happy with being in the EU, and freedom of movement but I get bored with people calling all those who were concerned by the levels of immigration in this country racist. Or thinking that majority of the brexit voters racist.

It's too simplistic and it's just another example of how 'left and right' like to lord it over the other, getting us nowhere.

End of the day, people wanted this, or something like it and no government should ignore that. What bothers me is what the gov will do to fill those roles that we may be short of by putting this system in place, such as bringing back bursaries for nurse training etc. That sort of planning, forward thinking is what tells me what this gov is really made of and if they truly have the UK's interests at heart. Ha.

Not heard anything of substance yet though....

Pretty Patel wants immigration reduced and the jobs taken by the "economically inactive". Bravo! It sounds like she has been reading my posts for the last couple of years. You couldn't get more conservative than that BUT...nothing will happen, she is just another fake conservative. A few months ago she promised a crime crackdown. Nothing happened.
Look up the difference between economically inactive and unemployed.
If someone is economicaly inactive but not claiming benefits how do you incentivise them to pick turnips in a field somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back