Of Course Brexit is Working

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
Anyway, Jags are about as British as a Madras
It's all about the optics. You can almost feel the steam gushing out of the gammon flag-shaggers ears. Filly and and his merry band of Brexers will be apoplectic with rage upon seeing British dignitaries ferried about in a German car, lol. Is there no end to the Brexit humiliation?

Audi - good choice.;)

Sponsored Links
Anyway, Jags are about as British as a Madras, rice and a naan these days.

Now if HMG had a couple of P5s knocking around they could press back into service. :cool:

When they owned Rover, BMW UK refurbed a small fleet of P5s to ferry top execs from Munich around and impress them with the company's heritage. The Rover 75 was a good attempt, but not enough buyers wanted it.

Jaguar a fine Indian marque along with land rover but at least they give their British employees 25% off the list price as a perk

Sponsored Links
Buy British is transams motto :cool:

Transam bought an LDV van :cool:

Granted it was made by saic ( China)

Has an Italian engine

But the L in LDV stands for

Leyland :cool:

There are more car manufacturers in the UK than in any other country in the world :cool:

Probably more in the UK than the entire world combined :cool:

Buy British is transams motto
What even is that? I mean can you buy authentic, truly British only items these days? It's not that difficult to remember truly British cars. Absolute tat, just like the American tat at the same time. Thank the Lord for German and Japanese auto input.

What even is that? I mean can you buy authentic, truly British only items these days? It's not that difficult to remember truly British cars. Absolute tat, just like the American tat at the same time. Thank the Lord for German and Japanese auto input.

Most of the above is nonsense :ROFLMAO:

Most of the above is nonsense :ROFLMAO:
I suppose you think the Allegro, Marina and their ilk were champions of engineering with their poorly fitting doors, difficult to start engines and their horrendous handling? Similar to the Yank tat. I think some of the worst cars on the planet are US made.

Thank God for the Germans and the Japanese.

Red Robbo did for British Leyland and the Midlands car industry, with the help of the communist loving union's and marxists Labour.
You clearly have no idea what was going on there.

Sponsored Links
Back