UK points based immigration system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If a single person comes across and their aim maybe just to earn money and then send it back. Money leakages through international transfers.

If a person came with their family then they would spend more of their income in the UK having to support their family.
Would it not cost the UK for schooling the children? Would they all get help on the NHS, with perhaps just dad earning?
I would've thought it was swings and roundabouts - pros and cons to both. And what the people do with their spare money (after tax, nat ins & cost of living) is entirely up to them, if they want to send it back home, fine!

Sponsored Links
"Following the sun" around Aus can't be like a Viking saga though, can it?
"Where's the sun? Oh, there it is!" (y):ROFLMAO:

I used to get out in the morning to go to work and say that fncking sun's out again...

I would have said follow the seasons. But that's incorrect as well. Southern Aus will have a winter to some degree. Above Brissie it's pretty much Sub tropical or tropical year round so there's always a fruit picking season..

The fruit growing do not want students , they refuse them, they want regular employees who will care about the job .
I thought fruit growing was seasonal? No point in having someone all year. I don't see why a person working part time from overseas would care any more than a student. They both are casual, both just working for the dosh.

I thought fruit growing was seasonal? No point in having someone all year. I don't see why a person working part time from overseas would care any more than a student. They both are casual, both just working for the dosh.

These new greenhouses help the UK produce all year round now

The point is, we want skilled people with experience, but these people aren't going to come if we tell them to leave their families at home. What do the contribute? Shedloads!
I asked why families contribute more. How would a young family, stay at home mum, hubby working and a couple of kids would contribute more than a single 'wild' person!! :)

So do you think families are not allowed to come into the UK if their partner are offered a good job?

These new greenhouses help the UK produce all year round now
They do for some stuff, but most of the staff shortages that are happening now are seasonal, it's kind of what I am talking about.

I know hundreds of English people who can barely speak English. At least there are foreigners that make an effort to.

'Could of'....lol.
I have an Italian friend who taught herself English using American sitcoms and books - she corrects my grammar now! Very good English indeed.

Not the case, foreign casuals do the job year in year out, the farmers use the same people and dislike students who dont give a toss.

They are old age pensioners who sold or rented their houses and travel and live in camper vans or converted buses. They would follow the sun around Aus picking fruit... Wonderful life.
I can believe it. We did farm work years ago. When I was young and lived in Canning Town in the East End, practically the whole street would jump in the back of a removal van and go hop picking ('oppin') in Kent for the whole six weeks school holidays. We'd live in huts and sleep on sacks stuffed with straw. It was bloody great for us kids. https://www.londonsroyaldocks.com/forgotten-stories-hop-picking-fields-kent/

Pretty Patel wants immigration reduced and the jobs taken by the "economically inactive". Bravo! It sounds like she has been reading my posts for the last couple of years. You couldn't get more conservative than that BUT...nothing will happen, she is just another fake conservative. A few months ago she promised a crime crackdown. Nothing happened.

Pretty Patel wants immigration reduced

Wants to appeal to the people who don't like foreigners, the people who don't like immigrants, the people who don't like the EU, the people who are racists, and the people who vote conservative.

Migrants.jpg

Wants to appeal to the people who don't like foreigners, the people who don't like immigrants, the people who don't like the EU, the people who are racists, and the people who vote conservative.

I can see why the Mods have had enough. You've excelled yourself John, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back